OT: Bears & NFL Talk 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Anthony Miller finally traded for like late pick swap with Houston.

Rumor said Robinson playing more in the slot is a plan.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Rodgers/Packers about to sign off on agreement that see's him end his holdout and join Packers but also sets up for him to depart GB after season

Rodgers leaving GB is good news ,, Wish it happened this offseason though

Sadly I suspect Love will become a future MVP leading the Packers to SB win

Reactions: Space umpire

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Wouldn't they have made more $ selling it legitimately thru cannabis shops were it is legal?

Of course the argument is selling it this way cuts out partner so your making more on street sale without him getting cut

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
If fields doesnt pan out im bailing on the bears. Ill be a jaguars fan or something. All of the suck with none of the disappointment.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
If Fields doesn’t work out I surrender. Just feels like he is going to be good for a long time

Fields just feels different from previous drafted QB's by the Bears. Obviously it's up to the Bears to put him in the position to succeed and it's up to Fields to seize the opportunity but I feel like the chances are good he'll become a damn good NFL QB. He's just needs some NFL seasoning.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Fields just feels different from previous drafted QB's by the Bears. Obviously it's up to the Bears to put him in the position to succeed and it's up to Fields to seize the opportunity but I feel like the chances are good he'll become a damn good NFL QB. He's just needs some NFL seasoning.
I agree. Trubisky felt like a reach and an overpayment. Whereas with fields, it feels like the bears got lucky that some other teams took other guys and he fell into an attainable spot.

Reactions: Illinihockey

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I agree. Trubisky felt like a reach and an overpayment. Whereas with fields, it feels like the bears got lucky that some other teams took other guys and he fell into an attainable spot.

Not comparing the two as players but Fields drop in the draft feels very Aaron Rodgers like.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
If Fields plays right away or early on I have no faith he'll develop to that top tier

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
If Fields plays right away or early on I have no faith he'll develop to that top tier
I honesty dont think it matter when guys start, just whos there developing them and how good they are. I think darnold woulda been f***ed with that staff no matter what for example. I also am not sold trubisky ever could have been good. Couldnt read defenses, make quick decisions, or throw an accurate deep ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad