OT: Bears & NFL Talk 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Giants deandre baker and seahawks db quinton Dunbar have arrest warrants issued for them for armed robbery.
They took $7k in cash and two watches worth $25k & 17k from a party.

You can give people life changing money but you can't fix stupid.

Given the seriousness of these charges, it would not surprise me if both of these guys careers are over. Weird part about Dunbar is that SEA had just introduced him to the Seattle media and Dunbar wanted to "repay Seattle belief in him".

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Given the seriousness of these charges, it would not surprise me if both of these guys careers are over. Weird part about Dunbar is that SEA had just introduced him to the Seattle media and Dunbar wanted to "repay Seattle belief in him".
My God, some people are stupid. Glad they got caught.

Reactions: Pez68

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Giants deandre baker and seahawks db quinton Dunbar have arrest warrants issued for them for armed robbery.
They took $7k in cash and two watches worth $25k & 17k from a party.

You can give people life changing money but you can't fix stupid.
So.....

Guilty until proven innocent?

You can say the same thing about Patrick Kane then.....

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
KBIB is actually right for the first time in his life. "They are alleged to have taken" rather than "they took" would have been proper.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Been a quiet offseason in general for players being in the press for the wrong reasons. But it's been a rough week. All allegedly of course.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Gase must not have watched him play in recent years

He is physically done and really people should tell him to go into coaching or something if he wants to stay around game. Putting body thru more punishment is not worth it honestly

He had successful career and ultimately body couldn't hold up for longer. He should be proud of what he accomplished and move onto next phase of his life

Reactions: Pez68 and Sarava

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It kind of looks badass, as long as they can breathe in it. It's not like the filter or mask or whatever that is in front is not up on their face.

Wait, that’s a legit possibility? I thought they look ridiculous and it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad