Bears and NFL Talk Thread LIV: Khalil Mack's a Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Winston was and always is a POS

First time I have ever seen NFL throw out a ban threat with regard to player violating Personal Conduct Policy

3 games isn't enough by looks of what evidence NFL had (They flat out say in statement he touched the female driver in an inappropriate physical and sexual manner) and fact Winston is not fighting this while putting out that weak ass apology is further damning

Reactions: ChiHawks10

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC

Winston was and always is a POS

First time I have ever seen NFL throw out a ban threat with regard to player violating Personal Conduct Policy

3 games isn't enough by looks of what evidence NFL had (They flat out say in statement he touched the female driver in an inappropriate physical and sexual manner) and fact Winston is not fighting this while putting out that weak ass apology is further damning

He lied and tried to throw a guy under the bus who's already in jail for sexual assault.

Don't be surprised if the Bucs split ways with Winston after the season. I have a feeling his teammates are tired of his crap too.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
The Bucs had a chance to draft Josh Allen or Josh Rosen. They traded the pick. In hindsight, it was a TERRIBLE move.

According to the NFL, Winston is 1 violation away from getting a NFL ban.

It is disturbing to see Brady get a 4 game suspension for deflating footballs ... while Winston gets a 3 game suspension AFTER his 2nd allegation of sexual misconduct in 4 years.

To be fair, neither Brady NOR Winston were found guilty of their allegations. However, it is implied both LIED to cover up their indiscretions. The NFL needs to get their act together.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The Bucs had a chance to draft Josh Allen or Josh Rosen. They traded the pick. In hindsight, it was a TERRIBLE move.

According to the NFL, Winston is 1 violation away from getting a NFL ban.

It is disturbing to see Brady get a 4 game suspension for deflating footballs ... while Winston gets a 3 game suspension AFTER his 2nd allegation of sexual misconduct in 4 years.

To be fair, neither Brady NOR Winston were found guilty of their allegations. However, it is implied both LIED to cover up their indiscretions. The NFL needs to get their act together.

They've needed to do this for a long, looooooooong time.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The LeSean McCoy story is disturbing if true.. wow.
A random Instagram post from someone showing a beat up woman, and a claim that he also beat a child and dog, and uses PEDs... yeah, I'll reserve my judgement for if there is any truth to the actual allegations. I'm not one for convicting someone in the court of public opinion. And some random IG post isn't enough for me.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
A random Instagram post from someone showing a beat up woman, and a claim that he also beat a child and dog, and uses PEDs... yeah, I'll reserve my judgement for if there is any truth to the actual allegations. I'm not one for convicting someone in the court of public opinion. And some random IG post isn't enough for me.

That is why I said "if true". He just put something on his Twitter page denying the allegations (which he should do, although Zeke did the same thing too). This is gonna be quite the rodeo though. If it turns out to be true, I can't see how he doesn't get the Ray Rice treatment and maybe more with authorities.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
That is why I said "if true". He just put something on his Twitter page denying the allegations (which he should do, although Zeke did the same thing too). This is gonna be quite the rodeo though. If it turns out to be true, I can't see how he doesn't get the Ray Rice treatment and maybe more with authorities.

Yeah, I just hate that half the damn world is going to start slamming him, and convicting him of being guilty before anything ever comes out about it, simply because that's the social media way. Very similar to the Kane saga a couple years back. People need to stay off social media. It's a cancer on this world.

Reactions: clydesdale line

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I jumped the gun with Rueben Foster who had FAR more incriminating evidence AND a previous history. I'll let the court play this out ... or at least wait for more information. Throwing people under the bus through social media WITHOUT CONCRETE EVIDENCE should be illegal. At the very least, have financial consequences if the accuser is found lying.

I'm all for showing sympathy for the alleged victim, but I need more than unverified Instagram posts. If Shady was this big of a donkey, there has to be other witnesses who can verify her accusations.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Yeah, I just hate that half the damn world is going to start slamming him, and convicting him of being guilty before anything ever comes out about it, simply because that's the social media way. Very similar to the Kane saga a couple years back. People need to stay off social media. It's a cancer on this world.
As a graduate of UVA, I know what a false media can do. I'm not one of those idiots who claim every negative piece of news is "fake news," but I saw what Rolling Stone did to my University. If the reporter did any vetting, it was widely known on Grounds that the accuser was known as a LIAR well before the published article. Sabrina Rubin Erdely had a narrative even before the ariticle was published.

The key: use common sense. When a known LIAR accuses everyone of lying, then question the source. If a person without history of lying is attacked through the media without concrete evidence, then he or she deserves the benefit of the doubt until otherwise. This has nothing to do with politics, personal biases, etc. It's just common sense.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC

Whoever attacked McCoy's Ex targeted her and demanded specific items while assaulting her

The EX has been living in Shady's home for months. Shady is trying to evict her. He wants nothing to do with her. She's basically a squatter. Her "friends" are alleging that Shady hired a guy to break into his house and re take the specific jewelry that he had given her.

Let the law play out. Shady is no angel, but it's not like his ex is someone who should be given the benefit of the doubt either.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The EX has been living in Shady's home for months. Shady is trying to evict her. He wants nothing to do with her. She's basically a squatter. Her "friends" are alleging that Shady hired a guy to break into his house and re take the specific jewelry that he had given her.

Let the law play out. Shady is no angel, but it's not like his ex is someone who should be given the benefit of the doubt either.

Except he hasn't validly attempted to evict her

It appears under Georgia law you must serve 60 day notice to evict a "tenant at will" and he never has properly given her eviction notice. He apparently went to home and handed her 16 yr old son an eviction notice and wanted her and them out of home immediately. Reportedly sending his friends and some family to remove her items from house in early June which lead to filing of police report as he had no legal right to do so and is why they are set for a coming court date

He legally should have had someone properly serve her or attached eviction notice to home with proof he left notice on door and waited until law mandated time had passed. Providing an eviction notice to a teen and attempting to remove items from home (She saw items being removed from home on stream from security system and called police)

By law that notice is not legal since he gave it to teen son and he can not demand she leave before that 60 days

The law appears to be on her side and legally he has still not effectively given her a valid eviction notice by Georgia law at this point

I will let the law play out but the details already look poor with regard to how he has handled eviction process which is not legal and do potentially lay out a motive

Especially if anyone linked to previous incident of attempting to remove her belongings from home is linked to what transpired two nights ago

At this point I am not casting judgement McCoy for assault claim but it does appear the eviction handling has been bungled from start by him and the police/court records of early June incident support her in that eviction effort was not legal

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

It appears under Georgia law you must serve 60 day notice to evict a "tenant at will" and he never has properly given her eviction notice. He apparently went to home and handed her 16 yr old son an eviction notice and wanted her and them out of home immediately. Reportedly sending his friends and some family to remove her items from house in early June which lead to filing of police report as he had no legal right to do so and is why they are set for a coming court date

He legally should have had someone properly serve her or attached eviction notice to home with proof he left notice on door and waited until law mandated time had passed. Providing an eviction notice to a teen and attempting to remove items from home (She saw items being removed from home on stream from security system and called police)

By law that notice is not legal since he gave it to teen son and he can not demand she leave before that 60 days

The law appears to be on her side and legally he has still not effectively given her a valid eviction notice by Georgia law at this point

I will let the law play out but the details already look poor with regard to how he has handled eviction process which is not legal and do potentially lay out a motive

Especially if anyone linked to previous incident of attempting to remove her belongings from home is linked to what transpired two nights ago

At this point I am not casting judgement McCoy for assault claim but it does appear the eviction handling has been bungled from start by him and the police/court records of early June incident support her in that eviction effort was not legal

If he is paying for or owned the home only in his name, and she wasn't paying rent, I highly doubt eviction laws are going to apply here.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Their are some weird eviction/squatting laws. You would be shocked.
Yeah, I've heard some of them before. People going on vacation and coming home to find squatters living in their house, and they can't get them out... things like that. I just don't think she has any ground to stand on if he were paying for the home, it was in his name, and she wasn't paying rent or anything. I'd be shocked if any of the eviction stuff holds up in any sort of way if that's the case.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Yeah, I've heard some of them before. People going on vacation and coming home to find squatters living in their house, and they can't get them out... things like that. I just don't think she has any ground to stand on if he were paying for the home, it was in his name, and she wasn't paying rent or anything. I'd be shocked if any of the eviction stuff holds up in any sort of way if that's the case.
You'd be surprised. The squatter laws in NYC are ridiculous. If she was his girlfriend and he allowed to stay at her place ... she could stick around until the law forces her out. It could take months.

That's why I won't rent my SD apartment when I'm in NYC for most of the year. Too big of a hassle. I'd rather have my friends stay for free when visiting. If they offer to pay for a cheap utility bill or bottle of wine ... even better.

Reactions: BK and ChiHawks10

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC

As more police reports become public, it APPEARS more favorable toward Shady McCoy.

He was so fearful of this woman, he had his mother retrieve his property from the house. The ex girlfriend also refused to give back loaned jewelery items. Shady also let her stay in his house because she had two young kids.

We should let the law play out ... but I'm giving Shady the benefit of the doubt. It would bizarre Shady would do anything drastic as he had a court date on Tuesday ... that was pushed back to Aug. 14th due to a convenient family emergency by his ex's lawyer. He was using the law to get her evicted.

Woman: Bills' McCoy might have 'set her up'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->