Pre-Game Talk: Be The Spark: #KingsHabs (11/10/2018 ; 19:30 PM ; RDS, TSN2, FS-W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I always considered the mainstreams of TDD to be completely awful. Like, the Docker might be a better offering.

Yeah but when the other choices are Molson M and Molson ex...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Peca is a fast skater but how much faster is he than DLR? Probably not that noticeable.

Have you noticed that Peca is been MIA in the two games? I think DLR with his speed, size and defensive awareness is much more effective than Peca on the 4th line. It’s a no brainer that DLR should be the 4th line center, not Peca or Pleks. My two cents

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Cage aux Sports is not worried about giving out free chicken wings this year. Although they've had to once so far, that might be the only time.

cashinstinct

Cash is King
Jul 2, 2014
Cage aux Sports is not worried about giving out free chicken wings this year. Although they've had to once so far, that might be the only time.
No need to worry, they ask for minimum $15 purchase now at Cage aux Sports for the 8 wings when Habs score 5 goals.
5 goals = 8 free wings | La Cage aux Sports

During the regular season and the playoffs, when the Habs score 5 goals, get 8 free wings at La Cage, starting the next day.

*8 free chicken wings on the purchase of 15$ and over, before taxes and tips, after discount.
Valid on the day following a game where the Montreal Canadiens score 5 goals or more and until the end of the following game, during the 2018-2019 season and playoffs, at La Cage – Brasserie sportive restaurants. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Valid for any flavor of wings. One reward per person, per bill, for the duration of the offer. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer only available at the restaurant. Does not apply to preseason games. 18 years old and over.

kohorevolution

Apr 8, 2015
Rimouski
I dont see LA as much more of a challenge then TOR or PENS. First two had better top 2 centers and PPs.

Should be a good game. Not a fan of the big breaks this early. Lose that mojo! Anyway we ll seeee

I watched their game yesterday. They play a fast and physical game. Should be a good game.

kohorevolution

Apr 8, 2015
Rimouski
I'd like to tell you that is, but it's such a ******ed suggestion I never tried it.
And we're talking about meal I'm cooking on a monthly basis.

That picture is even more disgusting than the concept of Butter Chicken Poutine.
Come on guys, I’d eat it right away!

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
... Apparently, it's not only new hot dogs, but stuff like Butter Chicken Poutine.

... Why the actual **** would someone order a Butter Chicken Poutine?

Curry fries are actually pretty popular in Britain. They're good. I don't see how it gets worse when you add cheese curd.

Reactions: MXD

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I've made poutine with leftover butter chicken before. It isn't bad, but then again, how could it be?

I'd rather just have a normal poutine. Or just a normal dish of butter chicken.

I wouldn't order either of them if I'm sitting down watching a game at the Bell Centre, though.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Whatever. Goodbye.

Mr Butterchicken from now on

I've made poutine with leftover butter chicken before. It isn't bad, but then again, how could it be?

I'd rather just have a normal poutine. Or just a normal dish of butter chicken.

I wouldn't order either of them if I'm sitting down watching a game at the Bell Centre, though.

It's gotta fit in the hand, while the other has a beer

Beer, smokes, dogs, sammiches

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Peca is a fast skater but how much faster is he than DLR? Probably not that noticeable.

Have you noticed that Peca is been MIA in the two games? I think DLR with his speed, size and defensive awareness is much more effective than Peca on the 4th line. It’s a no brainer that DLR should be the 4th line center, not Peca or Pleks. My two cents
Ideally Peca & DLR should be fighting it out for that 4th line C spot...

But because they signed Plekanec, there's only room for 1 of those guys.

Reactions: Redux91 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->