Be A GM Connected

HodgesHockey

Jun 21, 2012
Hi all I'm on my winter break from a semester in college and haven't been able to figure out this game mode for the xbox 360. I'm also looking for a league to join in which I won't have to be the commissioner. I just need the basics of what to do in this game mode and I can learn the rest as I move on. Any help would be appreciated and I would love to join a league as soon as possible!

Merry Christmas!

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Hi all I'm on my winter break from a semester in college and haven't been able to figure out this game mode for the xbox 360. I'm also looking for a league to join in which I won't have to be the commissioner. I just need the basics of what to do in this game mode and I can learn the rest as I move on. Any help would be appreciated and I would love to join a league as soon as possible!

Merry Christmas!

GM Connected is just an online version of Be A GM mode. You will be he teams GM and offer other GM's potential trades to which they may either accept, reject, or counter your proposal. You will also try to sign Free Agents as well as resign your own potential free agents.

You will also act as the Coach of your team in several aspects. You edit your teams lines to your liking, the style of play you want your team to play.

You will also play the games against the other GM's in your league, games are set into chunks of the schedule and you can play any of the games in that chunk at any time (it doesnt have to be in order. You can play a game scheduled for Dec 15 even if you havent played the game scheduled for Dec 13).

As for finding a league all you can do is check this website every few days and see if any new leagues start up or if any leagues have a few new openings. If you can find one of those then tell them you are interested and search for the league on your Xbox/PS3 and select the league and team you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad