Bauer Vapor XXX Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
Ti-girl said:
If you're on them a lot they don't last (the Bauer XXX). The CCM Vector Pro is lighter and lasts longer.

MUCH better skate in my opinion.

The Vector skate fits a completely different foot type than the Vapor's, just because they work well for you doesn't mean they'll work well for someone else.

IkeaMonkey*

Accord said:
lol, we were talking about that on MSH, the guy who did that review probably works for CCM :lol.

He'd probably be fired for giving Graf products good reviews then.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
PanthersRule said:
I used 705s in 2002-2004 and while they were comfortable, after I switched to Vector Pros last year, there was no comparason. There was so much more ability to take a powerful stride with the Vector Pros compared to the Grafs. The Grafs were nice, but the new skates are way better than the older graf line from 02-04.

Everyone I've talked to who has skated on these skates says the Grafs are the most comfortable skate they ever tried, but they have all switched blade holders to the TUUK holders, because the standard Graf holder causes you to lean forward much more than the TUUKs do, which is strange if you're not used to it.

I've always had problems with CCM skates, cause they are: a.) ugly and b.) narrow, which doesn't work with me, as I have a wide foot. But the Vapor XXX has several differences from the XX, some of which sound good, some which are just cosmetic. Just try all of the different ones on to see which feels best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad