Bauer totalone or Easton eq50?

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
My birthday is in a few months and I'm asking for one of these sticks. I'm curious on what the majority likes better. Personally I like the feel of the totalone but I also like the weight on the eq50's blade a lot.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
You should be more concerned about which LHS has your curve and flex preference first.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
The weights on the EQ50 are gimmicks, you won't notice them once you start playing unless you take out all the endcap weights. Why not go to a store and give them a feel instead?

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
The weights on the EQ50 are gimmicks, you won't notice them once you start playing unless you take out all the endcap weights. Why not go to a store and give them a feel instead?

I have, I'm just curious on what the majority thinks a better stick is

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I prefer the totalone but I know most of my buddies in the O like the eq50..

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
I don't think anyone save for a couple players used the EQ50 in the show this season, and I've heard stories of the FWT breaking/falling completely out. But then again, if you like the feel of the EQ50 better, then by all means grab one.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
I myself am a Bauer guy but the majority of my hockey buddies rank Easton ahead of Bauer as the two top makers of sticks. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
I would personally not have gone with either of them. I like the Rebook sticks much better, the rather low kickpoint and the shaft that is a bit thicker than others. But if I have to choose, I would go with the TotalOne. But it's you who are getting a new a stick, not me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad