Bauer 80-90 Ice Hockey Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Im going to be getting these skates...they were highly recommended by 2 people I work with but Im trying to find a price for them. HockeyGiant.com just said to CALL FOR PRICE (which is never a good sign). Anybody know where I can purchase these ONLINE. The stores around me only carry a few kinds of skates and none of these. Thanks. (Btw i did call HG but they gave me the runaround and i got hung up twice on when hey put me on hold so i gave up on them)

http://www.hockeygiant.com/bau8090sktsr.html

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Thanks A LOT!

Sucks that every site has CALL FOR PRICE. Im nervous now about calling tomorrow. Hopefully they dont say there like 499.99 or something.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
HokEGoalie said:
HockeyGiant is also a huge pain to do business with, as been said by this poster and my personal experiences with them.
May I ask why you think they're a pain to do business with? I have had nothing but positive experiences with them, i've spent a ton of money with them over the past year and never had a problem. Their customer service is second to none.

IkeaMonkey*

Accord said:
May I ask why you think they're a pain to do business with? I have had nothing but positive experiences with them, i've spent a ton of money with them over the past year and never had a problem. Their customer service is second to none.

I've had issues, I'm going to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad