Battlebit Remastered

Sep 19, 2008
The detail in some of the city maps is astounding like SALRAM and the european looking one in the video.

Few quirks that need to be worked out but overall it's solid

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
One of my favorite things is actually being able to drag bodies when they are downed so that I can revive a teammate in a better spot instead of potentially just having to deal it all in an open location.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
how does this game have 1.5 million sales where theres only 50k daily players on steam? Something seems off.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Never really played Battlefield but this looked fun for the price of entry. Considering my "gaming PC" is a gaming laptop that runs real hot when I play demanding games, this was a good pick up. But man is the TTK tough to get used to. Sometimes I go on brief rolls of 3-6 kills per life, then I'll go ten minutes of repeatedly getting beamed by enemies I never even saw. Sometimes my kills are snappy and easy, other times I dump at least 6-7 good shots worth into a guy, don't get the kill and they start shooting and I'm dead before I can blink. (I think that's more frustrating than anything, or I think I've got the jump on a 1v1 and an unseen teammate will pick me off from the side or behind)

Still fun though and always pretty impressive how well the mechanics work in a game that looks like this.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Not sure who is still playing but the 2.0 update finally balanced the kriss vector it was so ridiculous to have a bullet hose beam you from distance before you could even land 2 shots. So many times I shot unsuspecting players, they turn around and as soon as I see the muzzle flash I'm dead to the shit ass vector.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Not sure who is still playing but the 2.0 update finally balanced the kriss vector it was so ridiculous to have a bullet hose beam you from distance before you could even land 2 shots. So many times I shot unsuspecting players, they turn around and as soon as I see the muzzle flash I'm dead to the shit ass vector.
The game still seems pretty active I heard someone cuss the vector in voice chat lol

Ctf is fine I spent most of the time guarding The flag watching baseball lol

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
The Battlefield 3 and BC2 vibes are strong. Really brings me back to when I was obsessed with Battlefield.

Even the graphics line up with my fuzzy memories! :laugh:

Really enjoying dropping in for a few matches here and there. The proxy chat is always....uh....entertaining....

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
The Battlefield 3 and BC2 vibes are strong. Really brings me back to when I was obsessed with Battlefield.

Even the graphics line up with my fuzzy memories! :laugh:

Really enjoying dropping in for a few matches here and there. The proxy chat is always....uh....entertaining....
the best part of these games is watching people flip out in chat :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad