GDT: Battle in Music City: Calgary @ Nashville. 6PM MT, Sportsnet Flames

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Near perfect road period by the Flames. I think it's worth again giving the Canucks some credit. They are well-coached in spite of inferior talent, and play a style that really suffocates skill. Nashville has the talent to feel confident playing a looser style, and we're looking a lot better in that circumstance.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Near perfect road period by the Flames. I think it's worth again giving the Canucks some credit. They are well-coached in spite of inferior talent, and play a style that really suffocates skill. Nashville has the talent to feel confident playing a looser style, and we're looking a lot better in that circumstance.

Flames f***ed it 2+ years back when we hired Gully over Travis Green (I'm fairly confident we interviewed him). He's a really good coach. I'm happy we have Peters now, but Green is very underrated.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The first one was. The other ones they showed were all pinball goals. Not sure how those can be called awful goals.
That second one was some pretty awful rebound control but yeah you're right the last one was pretty unlucky

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That second one was some pretty awful rebound control but yeah you're right the last one was pretty unlucky

It was deflected by the defender checking the shooter, which to me excuses rebound control. Same as the third goal of the year on Smith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad