Barulin steal of '03 draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
JasonMacIsaac said:
Did I say he wasn't? He is more of a puck rushing offensive dmen then a stay at home defensive one. Stop acting like a smart ass, I know you are trying to pick and argument on a topic I think I have a little more knowledge then you on.

LOL sure

I honestly find it VERY difficult to believe your 2nd leading scorer was used to shut down Crosby. You have Karl Fournier to do that.

And i have asked a couple VERY knowledgable friends/eagle fans in Sydney and they do not think Dixon had a role in shuting Sidney down.

You seem to always bring Dixon up in threads, trying to build him up to be something he isnt. Dixon is NOT a defensive forward, he is a scoring forward, and he a very good scoring forward. Stop trying to make it sound like he is Mike Peca.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
JasonMacIsaac said:
I didn't say he was a shutdown forward but he was used in this instant as a shutdown player or shadowing, he was on Crosby every min of the game. I don't really care if you believe me or not. It was much like the Madden/Stevens combo on a player like Thornton, Dixon covered him in the neutral zone while Ramhold did the work down low.

Um hate to break it to you but Madden is a DEFENSIVE forward who can chip in offense. So it would make sense to use him in a shutdown role.

Are you now trying to compare Dixon to Madden?

#37-#93-#27*

Rabid Ranger said:
Just curious, but what's so special about Dawes? Drafted in the 5th round seems to be par for the course for a player of his ilk.
huh?

He had a goal per game last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad