Aug 20, 2018
Still need people for:

Barrie Colts
Flint Firebirds
Hamilton Bulldogs
Guelph Storm
Mississauga Steelheads
Windsor Spitfires
If anyone is interested in participating in a mock draft as barrie, go to the mock draft thread and let hockeynorth know.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
This is who is off the board and Barrie is up, who do you take?
  1. Patricia - North Bay - Adam Fantilli
  2. Dog Fan - Niagara - Pano Fimis
  3. StingUpdates - Sarnia - Ty Nelson
  4. HockeyPops - Sault Ste Marie - Kocha Delic
  5. kidconko - Kingston - Donovan McCoy
  6. zaluty - Hamilton - Bryce McConnell-Barker
  7. howlman - Missisauga - Dalyn Wakely
  8. NOA - Erie - Paul Ludwinski

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Hey guys, it sounds like former Colt Jason Willms has committed to play for the University of New Brunswick next season, where he will be re-united with former teammate Ben Hawerchuk. Any chance someone could provide a scouting report so I can have an idea what to expect from him? Thanks!

HARVEYTIME

Jan 14, 2019
J W is a beast UNB fan

He was a great captain for Barrie. Wins more faceoffs than he loses. Always has put up almost a PPG with out ever playing with top tier talent around him. Wasn't on the same line as Suzuki. good physical player for a smaller sized guy. Not that small just not huge. Should be a great CIS player.

Reactions: WKBCFAN and nelli27

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Barrie looks to have a really talented young roster. Will they compete for honors next year? Maybe the year after?

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone want to take a crack at what the lineup will look like for next season ?

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
Barrie looks to have a really talented young roster. Will they compete for honors next year? Maybe the year after?

Barrie really made big strides after replacing their coach and making numerous trades for the future. They have restocked the draft pick cupboard and I think this is the year that they will make a run for the east. The goalie tandem of Silovs and Greaves should be the returning starters with Silovs probably getting the majority of starts and this should be Silovs final year having already been signed to a pro contract with Vancouver.

The Colts will have to acquire a top 6 OA and a top 4 D to make the team that much stronger. I expect to see them at or near the top come playoff time; could be wishful thinking; but, they were trending in the right direction prior to last seasons demise.

Last edited:

winnerskull

Jan 3, 2017
I could see them moving Silovs and committing to Greaves for the upcoming 2 year run. Bolster the lineup with 2 euro skaters and another cheap OA

InSuL1nImP

Feb 11, 2017
The team are selling 2018-2019 game worn jerseys up on their online shop. Prices range from $200-$350 plus taxes and shipping.

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
I could see them moving Silovs and committing to Greaves for the upcoming 2 year run. Bolster the lineup with 2 euro skaters and another cheap OA

Colts are allowed to make 2 Import picks this year in addition to maintaining the rights to Silovs as he is already signed to an NHL ELC with Van.

AttackRinkRat

Apr 1, 2017
Condolences to the Hawerchuck family, Barrie Colts organization and fans; the hockey world will miss Dale. Always thought he was a well respected coach.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Very sad news...thoughts go out to Dale's family and friends, the Barrie Colts organization, the hockey world in general. It's my understanding that his talent on the ice was matched by his character off the ice. If you were too young to have seen Dale play, he was one of the best of his era...as far as top forwards go in the late 1980s, there was Gretzky, Lemieux, and Hawerchuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad