Barrie Colts 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
I had a quick peruse of the net and couldn't find any information about specific donations; however, Canadian Cancer Society would be the place. He apparently has his whole family by his side and he has an extremely positive attitude to beat this. Dale was always a tough competitor and I hope he kicks its ass !

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
Great game by the Colts last night shutting out the Petes at home. What a performance by Jet after not playing so much lately .I'm sure his showing will be earning him some more not so future starts. Penalties are still an issue for this club as luckily the Petes were 0/7 on the PP. Hope to see Suzuki back in the line up soon as it will be a boost to their offence.

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
Great game by the Colts last night shutting out the Petes at home. What a performance by Jet after not playing so much lately .I'm sure his showing will be earning him some more not so future starts. Penalties are still an issue for this club as luckily the Petes were 0/7 on the PP. Hope to see Suzuki back in the line up soon as it will be a boost to their offence.

It was a fun game to watch, but I couldn't believe how many times both teams missed the net last night.

Reactions: haymaker22

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie

Whatanathol

Jul 27, 2018
Oshawa
Gens fan here. Attending the dec 28 game with 3 kids in tow. Is there any type of secondary market for resale tickets? Colts ain't cheap! kijiji doesnt permit tix sales any longer.

Do any fans try and sell tix outside arena before the game?

Does Barrie ever sell out over holidays?

many thanks.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Gens fan here. Attending the dec 28 game with 3 kids in tow. Is there any type of secondary market for resale tickets? Colts ain't cheap! kijiji doesnt permit tix sales any longer.

many thanks.
Best recommendation is to head down to the box office earlier in the day (it opens at 10am). You should have no problem getting seats. Have you tried the facebook market?

Reactions: Whatanathol

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie

many thanks.

Nobody generally tries to sell tickets outside before games. If you can buy at the arena before 5pm on gameday you will save the $4-5 fee. As for selling out over the holidays, in previous years I would say yes but the attendance is down quite a bit the last couple years so it could be full, or it could be under 3000. Hard to say.

Reactions: Whatanathol

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
The former named Barrie Molson Centre has been bought by Paul Sadlon motors and is now called Sadlon Centre

badcoltbad

Oct 15, 2018
Questions for Colts fans from a long time fan and even longer JR hockey fan

1) If the rumours are correct, and Verling may be interested in leaving Flint, is Verling a player the Colts might be interested in?
2) With the Colts being a middle of the pack team and from what I am reading are looking at next year to make a serious run, would all the O/A be available. Players like Totora, Wilms, and Brown should recoup some decent returns to teams looking to bolster their depth core. Or do you hang onto them? This, is assuming that Cameron is the odd man out.
3) What are the chances of Tucker returning for an O/A year? If so, do we keep him or trade him, if not should be shopping him?
4) Are there any questions regarding goal tending for next year?

Anyway just thought I would ask some questions, and I apologize if these have already been answered.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Hello Barrie Colt's Fans.
What's the word on Ryan Suzuki. Is he doing ok?
I see he wasn't picked for the Team Canada U20 Training Camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->