Ryan Suzuki
Nate Allensen
Jet Greaves
Mathew Hill
Alexandre Charlebois

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Watching Russia play today and Svechnikov and Lipanov have been outstanding together. Would be real fun to see them in Barrie in September.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Since the colts never released anything, the rookie camp starts today with practices from 1-4 at the BMC and a intersquad scrimmage from 10:30-12 tomorrow.

TMLeafs18

Aug 7, 2015
Canada
Just have a couple questions for anyone that follows them a bit closer then I do.

Outside of Suzuki, and Svechnikov if he comes over what does the Colts top six look like and how do each of the players fit. If you have a quick scouting report on them I would love to hear it.

Also the same thing for their too four defence.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Just have a couple questions for anyone that follows them a bit closer then I do.

Outside of Suzuki, and Svechnikov if he comes over what does the Colts top six look like and how do each of the players fit. If you have a quick scouting report on them I would love to hear it.

Also the same thing for their too four defence.

This is what I consider a best case scenario top 6 and top 4 D, assuming both Lipanov and Svechnikov come. I'll try and add a small report on some players later tonight, or if there's any in particular your interested in.

Nizhnikov-Lipanov-Svechnikov
Magwood-Suzuki-Chiodo

Murray-Tucker
Keane-Proner

There's still the chance the Colts can get Jack McBain to come, and he would probably fit into the 2C slot. Also these lines are pretty interchangeable as Hawerchuk, Finoro and Willms could be possibilities on the 2nd line. Same could be said for Landry on the blueline fitting into the top 4.

TMLeafs18

Aug 7, 2015
Canada
This is what I consider a best case scenario top 6 and top 4 D, assuming both Lipanov and Svechnikov come. I'll try and add a small report on some players later tonight, or if there's any in particular your interested in.

Magwood-Suzuki-Chiodo

Murray-Tucker
Keane-Proner

There's still the chance the Colts can get Jack McBain to come, and he would probably fit into the 2C slot. Also these lines are pretty interchangeable as Hawerchuk, Finoro and Willms could be possibilities on the 2nd line. Same could be said for Landry on the blueline fitting into the top 4.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Colts

The Suzuki Show
Aug 20, 2015
Molson Centre

Magwood-Suzuki-Chiodo

Murray-Tucker
Keane-Proner

That first line would be just unfair. :laugh:

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Colts trying to get last years euro pick to show up.. If they get him and svechnikov wouldn't that mean they'd have to move hedberg?

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
With the Import Draft in just 10 days and with the Colts having the first overall pick will they likely hold a press conference a day in advance of the draft to introduce the player? Or is that only done in the priority draft?

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
With the Import Draft in just 10 days and with the Colts having the first overall pick will they likely hold a press conference a day in advance of the draft to introduce the player? Or is that only done in the priority draft?

Just priority draft.... but if the rumours are true about Svechnikov and Lipanov both coming... they may skip a press conference and go straight to a parade. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad