Barracuda News and Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncMike

Feb 13, 2012
Nice to have Roy back playing this year but he is still lacking speed in his skating........no way he should have been out there for 3 on 3 overtime........gets beat chasing a dumped puck every time
Cuda were lucky not to lose this game.......Bureau to the rescue

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Anybody around that can comment on how the baby sharks are doing? Like the point totals are nice but do they pass the eye test too?

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
Anybody around that can comment on how the baby sharks are doing? Like the point totals are nice but do they pass the eye test too?

It's early, but I like what I see.

I think this years defensive corps is light years ahead of last years (which isn't hard because they weren't very good last year). Roy is healthy and looks steady. He's not quick - that's something that's already been mentioned around these parts. But he's positionally sound. He's better with his stick than I remember blocking shots and taking away passing lanes. Kyle Wood and Keaton Middleton are both big bodies on the defense. Wood is supposed to have a booming shot, but I haven't seen it yet. They both look to be decent defensemen, at least at this level.

Obviously Perron and Gambrell are looking good. They have a pretty solid lineup around them. Although Praplan might be the worst passer in the history of hockey. I'm not sure he's made a successful pass all season. :)

Reactions: Gecklund

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Lots of players with good stats after 9 games.

upload_2018-10-27_19-35-8.png

Guess when you are 7-1-1 that is to be expected but still good to see 3 D-men up there with 7 points in 9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->