Barkov vs Eichel

Barkov Vs Eichel

• Total voters

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Both are going to top 5-10 C's their careers, I like Barkov and his two-way game over Eichel for the difference.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Lol this is definitely Barkov. I think Barkov will be a top 5 C with McDavid, MacKinnon, Matthews and Point. I don't even know if Eichel will ever be a top 10 centre.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
If it's who's better right now, definitely Barkov. Going forward I would consider taking Eichel but it'll be close.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Can’t go wrong with either player. Eichel brings more offence, while Barkov is a stud defensively, both top 5 c’s in the future

FinlandPanther

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Eichel is super skilled but has the tendency to stop playing and make really stupid plays. Gets frustrated easy. He is a game breaker though when he’s playing well and one of the best on the league. Barkov is essentially the perfect hockey player and is great at everything. You want a guy that is electric and scores huge goals, you take Eichel. You want the big two way guy who dominates the defensive side and it’s dangerous on the offense too you go Barkov.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Lol this is definitely Barkov. I think Barkov will be a top 5 C with McDavid, MacKinnon, Matthews and Point. I don't even know if Eichel will ever be a top 10 centre.

Is there an Eichel thread your not going to enter with “lol Eichel sucks”

You don’t know anything about the player and have proven this multiple times.

To outside readers this has nothing to do with he fact he took barkov, that’s fine and everything to do with the fact he’s trolled Eichel in every thread even saying “he relies on skinner” when Eichel went basically PPG for two years before skinner arrived and multipled Jeff skinners prpduxion x3-4..

You can keep coming into threads like this laughing but no one will ever agree with you.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Is there an Eichel thread your not going to enter with “lol Eichel sucks”

You don’t know anything about the player and have proven this multiple times.

To outside readers this has nothing to do with he fact he took barkov, that’s fine and everything to do with the fact he’s trolled Eichel in every thread even saying “he relies on skinner” when Eichel went basically PPG for two years before skinner arrived and multipled Jeff skinners prpduxion x3-4..

You can keep coming into threads like this laughing but no one will ever agree with you.

Like anyone agrees with you either except for Sabres fans. You literally make up stuff and pump up Eichel to be a player he's not. Barkov is a way better player. Sorry that the truth hurts. If the teams were switched id bet good money id see you hyping up Barkov over Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->