Post-Game Talk: - Barkov buries Buffalo in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Probably has to do with Hubs' consistently somewhat horrible play. Every other shift he does something completely unnecessary and somehow that should be overlooked or even praised. For an instance, just in this game he's messing up the PP with saucer passes which end up all the way to d-zone for what? Trying to be cute? You've got something horrible in your eyes or between the ears if you totally push aside what this guy is really doing on the ice. I'm gonna gif those effin spinarooni drop passes some day...
Bad Take!

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Probably has to do with Hubs' consistently somewhat horrible play. Every other shift he does something completely unnecessary and somehow that should be overlooked or even praised. For an instance, just in this game he's messing up the PP with saucer passes which end up all the way to d-zone for what? Trying to be cute? You've got something horrible in your eyes or between the ears if you totally push aside what this guy is really doing on the ice. I'm gonna gif those effin spinarooni drop passes some day...

Spare us and go watch Scarface

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

77 goals, 155 assists for 232 pts in last 291 games (or his last 3.66 years), that's a .775 pt per game pace.
I can understand your Bjeastly comments but I'm just lost with your love/HATE affair for Huberdeau.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
That would be hard because the logo was pressed into the ice. :laugh:

It was funny 560 was doing interviews before the Ducks game and they interviewed Moller first and he says you can’t blame the goalie its the teams fault in front of him. Then they interviewed Goldie and he says the other teams are getting timely saves the Panthers aren’t.

Moller is a former player, therefore knows the code when it comes to calling out your goalie (never). But I assure you, he knows how hard Reimer has sucked. Goldie? That dork never played organized sports, so he'll say whatever.

Reactions: Flooven

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I watched the replay of the Barkov Goal now a few Times.
It still makeing me crazy why barkov shot the Puck, usual he likes to make a pass on EN Goals.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Dominated the face-off dot too, 58%.

Also out-hit them 37 to 26, something we need to continue to do!

We had another 40+ shot game and BUF blocked 21 as well.

Huberdeau on some kind of hot streak right now.

McCann, Matheson and Ekblad continue to chip in.

We saw the good 50% of Reimer tonight. Big win!

You watch to much FS-F Hockey. When i would use the word domination and post then 58%, then your domination is a different then my domination. Domination would be around 70%+ in the circle, thats what i called domination.
But that is Hockey logic, The Panthers dominate the Periode by 12 to 11 shots when i hear sometimes this on TV station. I think the verb "domination" is used in the wrong Way.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
This is positively evil, you know.
I expected a loss. For my own sake I had given up on these guys. Then they win 3-2.
They're going to get slaughtered against Tampa, aren't they.
On the upsite... we have given up three or less goals in the past three games. If that continues maybe we can actually win some.
How HOT is the PP?!!
Also,McCann draw both of the PPs that we scored on (and scored on the first one). He's been good recently; hopefully it's not just a flash but something he can keep doing.
Would like to see some 5-on-5 scoring too, but as long as they're scoring somehow (and not letting in 5+) that's good.

On the not-so-good note, Barkov played 26 minutes again. I get it, close game against division opponent, best player, best center, captain... just don't drive him to the ground again if at all possible, OK?

I'm not letting you drag me back in. I'm not letting you oh damn it I'm screwed.

Last edited:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
The fact that we’re only 3 points out of a playoff spot, despite how awful this season has seemed, is absolutely insane.
Islanders, Montreal, Pittsburgh all out of playoff spot too and in a better position than us. But yeah, it's crazy how open it still is, given how bad things have been.

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
I expected a loss. For my own sake I had given up on these guys. Then they win 3-2.

I got Tampa winning this one like 5-2.

But... somehow this team still has a pulse in the playoff race. Somehow. Let's see how they finish the homestand after tonight's back to back shellacking.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
You watch to much FS-F Hockey. When i would use the word domination and post then 58%, then your domination is a different then my domination. Domination would be around 70%+ in the circle, thats what i called domination.
But that is Hockey logic, The Panthers dominate the Periode by 12 to 11 shots when i hear sometimes this on TV station. I think the verb "domination" is used in the wrong Way.

Actually had the BUF feed last night. I say dominated because for the last couple years Ryan O'Reilly has been the best faceoff man and has a 60% win rate which is considered very good.

I attached a pic of the faceoff results for last night, 3 of our 4 C's had 60% with Lammikko coming in around 56%, hence all 4 of our C's had a dominant night in the face off dot.

Screenshot_20181201-075352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Very rare that someone will win 70+% of their draws but I understand your point of view and the wording of domination.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
On the upsite... we have given up three or less goals in the past three games. If that continues maybe we can actually win some.
How HOT is the PP?!!
Also,McCann draw both of the PPs that we scored on (and scored on the first one). He's been good recently; hopefully it's not just a flash but something he can keep doing.
Would like to see some 5-on-5 scoring too, but as long as they're scoring somehow (and not letting in 5+) that's good.

On the not-so-good note, Barkov played 26 minutes again. I get it, close game against division opponent, best player, best center, captain... just don't drive him to the ground again if at all possible, OK?

I'm not letting you drag me back in. I'm not letting you oh damn it I'm screwed.

This team is nuts. They have me rooting for them again, but I foresee another #10 pick in their future. :help:

Our only hope might be that montreal has cooled off.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->