Barkov and Huberdeau

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I think this season they have a case for third at least with Rantanen out. McDrai #1 of course. I’d still put the Bruins “pick two” (of three) ahead based on sustained chemistry. But I mean whether it is 2nd or 4th, the Panthers duo are up there, you can’t argue with the production and IIRC they both got off to pretty “meh” starts the first week or two so they’ve been unstoppable since then.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Fantastic players that don't get the recognition they deserve in general hockey circles.

However the Oilers/Avs/Bruins guys are definitely firmly ahead.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Imagine if they played in a bigger market like Toronto.

Leaf fans would be constructing arguments on how they’re better than McDrai and PastraRat because of their defensive play.

They really do fly under the radar though, they are elite players and producing like it on the offensive end as well.

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow

Leaf fans would be constructing arguments on how they’re better than McDrai and PastraRat because of their defensive play.

They really do fly under the radar though, they are elite players and producing like it on the offensive end as well.

Yep they would be the best duo Toronto has ever had

Reactions: Narwian

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV

Hahahaha pastarat

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Amazing duo and amazing players. So underrated though. Both will be hall of famers

giphy.gif

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I’d have them 3rd/4th in the league, behind the Edmonton and Boston duo, and there with Colorado. Those four also have the four best first lines in the league.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
That whole line is so deceptive in their body language and so quick with their passing. Extremely fun to watch especially on the powerplay.

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad