Proposal: Bargain Bin targets

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
As far as Andersson goes, his career at NYR is done. It is insinuated that he was treated as trash, could even be bullied. Mentally he has had it tough, leading to the lack of points and loss of passion for Hockey.

He is back in Sweden and for sure will finish the season in the SHL. No doubt the NYR want to trade him ASAP since his stock is plummeting. What's his worth? Early 2nd?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
As far as Andersson goes, his career at NYR is done. It is insinuated that he was treated as trash, could even be bullied. Mentally he has had it tough, leading to the lack of points and loss of passion for Hockey.

He is back in Sweden and for sure will finish the season in the SHL. No doubt the NYR want to trade him ASAP since his stock is plummeting. What's his worth? Early 2nd?

I'd rather try him than Puljujärvi at this point. At least he has some center potential.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
AA+Svech for Georgiev+Andersson+2nd seems palatable.

Not sure the Rangers would go for this. But I do know the Wings were very high on Lias Andersson in his draft year, and if he was not taken before us that may well have been our pick. Given how heavily Steive trusted Hakan in this last draft, I wonder if they are having discussions on picking him up for cheap potentially.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Not sure it's bargain bin, but...

How about AA for Shayne Gostisbehere? Might make sense for both teams.

$4.5 million for a scratched player? Why not just bring back Brendan Smith?

For Gostisbehere, I'd want 50% salary retained and I'd only be willing to give up a mid draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->