bandwagon's mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Puckz said:
Was just wondering how I got skipped when I was never on the clock? Some notice would be appreciated...

notices?

each person has 12 hrs to pick. So if 12hrs has expired on the person before you then you are on the clock. I counted 30 hrs has expired so two persons were skipped.

If everyone pays attention then it helps the draft moving along.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Puckz said:
bandwagon, another question here... you said there's a 50 million dollar salary cap right? well how will you judge what unsigned drafted players are making (ie. Phaneuf)?

Good question. To be honest, I didn't really think of that! What do you think we should do? My inclination is that a guy like Phaneuf would probably get the same sort of contract as Fleury or Staal, seeing as he was drafted in the same year. Any suggestions would be awesome as I didn't really think of this.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Puckz said:
Was just wondering how I got skipped when I was never on the clock? Some notice would be appreciated...

Fedz didn't make his pick on time and didn't PM you, otherwise you would've been warned. I haven't been able to update this as frequently as I've been rather busy. But, it seems that no harm has been done as you made your pick before wolfen did, so it's not like you missed out on a player.

Where is Fedz anyways? He could've just made his three picks, but for some reason he didn't. I'll PM him and try to figure out what's up.

Puckz

Jun 22, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
My suggestion, well you could figure out all the rookie max's from each year the player was drafted, or, what I suggest is just do an approximation, if they haven't been signed make it around the 1.24 rookie max last year. Maybe 1.2 million or something?

As for Fedz, my guess is that he's probably grounded from using the computer, haha. :D Hasn't updated his own mock draft in quite some time.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Puckz said:
My suggestion, well you could figure out all the rookie max's from each year the player was drafted, or, what I suggest is just do an approximation, if they haven't been signed make it around the 1.24 rookie max last year. Maybe 1.2 million or something?

Yeah, I was thinking something like that. As long as no one has any objections, that's what I think we should do.

Puckz said:
As for Fedz, my guess is that he's probably grounded from using the computer, haha. :D Hasn't updated his own mock draft in quite some time.

Hmmm... Not so good. Must be really busy or something.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Fedz said:
I've been busy, relax.

The Colorado Avalanche Select C Jason Spezza

The Canucks Select Goalie Kari Lehtonen

Hey no worries. Obviously this draft doesn't come first. But we do want this thing to move as smoothly as possible. Just try to make picks on time from now on.

BTW, nice picks. Two good young players.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
ShadowL has been skipped, meaning I am now up to make my pick.

The Ottawa Senators believe that goaltending is the most important position of all, and as a result believe that netminder Patrick Lalime is the best choice for their team. They realize that he has been rather inconsistent this season, but he has proven himself to be an elite goalie in both the regular season and the playoffs.

Dallas Flames Fan is now on the clock...

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Nice pick. Sorry about you getting skipped over...

People, be sure to PM the person after you in the draft. It's just common courtesy as some people can't always be checking this thread. Thank you.

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
thecanucker said:
How come my avatar isn't showing... :madfire:

All avatars are off in anticipation of the trade deadline to try and keep the boards running smoothly.

Malakian#13 is skipped, therefore

DudeAlmighty is on the clock

Larcifer

Sep 15, 2002
Visit site
hey bandwagon trade announcement

I PMed you the details. Let me know if you need clarification...
Trade involving Washington and Tampa Bay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad