Ball Hockey Players Roll Call

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
The World Ball Hockey championships just took place and they were in Germany.
http://www.streethockeywc2007.com/english/_topframe.html
http://www.isbhf.com

Canada won again as competition isn’t that great. Alex Burrows of the Canucks was a regular on team Canada until he made the Canucks last season. Since then he hasn’t played competitively.

you have got to see him play ball hockey...He is unbelievable. Considered by all as the BEST ball hockey player in the WORLD.

this summer he isnt playing with his NHL contract and all but Ive sene him play the last 6 years, and let me tell you, he is incredible. His team (Montreal RedLite) are the 6 time defending champions of the Canadian National championships. Most of that team were on team Canada.

This summer Burrows played one game. His team won 7-5, he had 6 points. Thank god he doesnt play cuz his team without him already smokes everyone..they are 8-0 in the season.

www.ballhockeynews.ca

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
In the United States, if you play on your feet (shoes), we call it Street Hockey...

I've been playing inline hockey w/ a ball since '91... I LOVE IT... We do'nt have anything near what you guys have in terms of the organization....

Is there a lot of inline hockey up in Canada played w/ a ball?

I totally prefer playing outdoors as opposed to indoors and w/ a puck....

member 30781

Yea I live in NJ too. South Jersey to be exact. I only wish we had a league like that. This is basically the reason I want to move to Canada. They have **** like this all the time and we get nothing. We should definitely make a league here. Then go up and challenge the Canadiens, once we get better of course. We will still probably get smoked.

slapsht25

Aug 3, 2005
Yea I live in NJ too. South Jersey to be exact. I only wish we had a league like that. This is basically the reason I want to move to Canada. They have **** like this all the time and we get nothing. We should definitely make a league here. Then go up and challenge the Canadiens, once we get better of course. We will still probably get smoked.

We had a ball hockey league in South Jersey for years but it folded, there is a league that plays @ riverwinds country club if you're interested

member 30781

We had a ball hockey league in South Jersey for years but it folded, there is a league that plays @ riverwinds country club if you're interested

where is that? i will be turning 18 in November. im sure that the season starts before then. I actually would like more information.

Brazz

This boat is 4 real!
Nov 6, 2005
Well I am starting up for the winter again, in two weeks. Thank goodness there is ball hockey for those of us who can't skate

Roy G Biv*

I'm playing winter hockey now, but I'd like to do ball hockey in the summers. I'm a mediocre ice hockey player, but a pretty damn good ball hockey player.

I'm worried about injuries though... you're a lot more likely to sustain a serious injury playing ball hockey than you are playing non-contact, ice hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->