Not open for further replies.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
791B845B-754F-4EDA-85E3-C169D18A6E1D.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
A year back some Canadiens including Artturi Lehkonen had their heads shaved for cancel charity.

Upon hearing, dad Ika Lehkonen snarked hard that it's good for him to practice now as it's going to be ahead of him in any case.

kapYAjCe_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Stive Morgan

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
ron_francis_171.jpg

Wasn't balding, but Ron Francis was definitely a poster boy for early graying. He had a lot of visible gray hair even before 30

Reactions: shadow1

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Someone needs to tell Matthews that combing your hair back when it's already receding doesn't help. Also, shorter hair looks thicker when you are going bald.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
The getzlaf thread bumped for matthews . It took a while but we could finally make this a leafs thread about heads.

Edit . LMAO nvm the first post has Matthews

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
It's not necessarily passed on the mother's side. Apologies, that was what I meant to communicate. Numerous other genetic and environmental issues are involved, and the science isn't conclusive on one cause of balding.

This: on my mum’s side the men go bald young, my dad’s side keeps theirs. 29 and I got locks for days, hope that doesn’t change (i just think I’d look bad, other dudes can pull that look though). I believe the mom side thing is a myth, just random genes and other factors.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
It's not a myth whatsoever. Pretty much common knowledge.

No this is completely false. Male pattern baldness has nothing to do with wearing hats. It has everything to do with genetics and hormones.

It's such a silly thing that lots of people actually believe. Shouldn't every pro athlete be bald having to wear helmets and/or hats all day if that were the case?

Last edited:

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
No this is completely false. Male pattern baldness has nothing to do with wearing hats. It has everything to do with genetics and hormones.

It's such a silly thing that lots of people actually believe. Shouldn't every pro athlete be bald having to wear helmets and/or hats all day if that were the case?
I'm sure its more than just hormones but it's def a strong factor of male baldness . Most bald people can grow thick thick beards at least tho.

Hats / helmets are silly tho. more men would be bald + wayyyy more women from wearing hats all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad