Balance

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
This is what I am impressed with this year. Without hedmonster the balance of this team the scoring coming from everyone? Impressive what is scary to me is simply this.

Through 19 games guys that can pot around a point per game at the very least is
1. Stamkos
2. Filppula
3. Johnson
4. Kucherov
5. Callahan
6. Palat
7. Drouin
8. Hedman

8 guys who can really put up a point per game stat from this time forward that is balance and crazy good.

Now it will be hard for most of them to do this but they have all shown the ability so far this year to do a ppg for games they play. Drouin be the hardest since will be in doghouse for full season I guess haha. Palat is coming on callahan has been simply amazing hedman I really thought had became a ppg guy filppula is just along for a ride haha

Very nice makes us very good and dangerous. Get good goaltending be healthy grow some more learn to choke hold teams? We are gonna be interesting at the end. :handclap:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Theoretically yes, if each of those players only got one point on each goal scored in a game it would take 4 goals every game.

EDIT: But for clarification. Come on, Robert. I'm optimistic, too, but this is a little out there.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Theoretically yes, if each of those players only got one point on each goal scored in a game it would take 4 goals every game.

EDIT: But for clarification. Come on, Robert. I'm optimistic, too, but this is a little out there.

through 20 games besides drouin who isnt getting time and palat who is a couple short its being done?

I am not being optimistic I was pointing out what has been done so far this year.

I am shocked to be honest. I never thought we would be this balanced where getting points from everyone even fourth liners etc.. Is pretty nice honestly so guys like stamkos can take a game off and usually others will step up.

Is just very impressive I didnt think callahan would score like he is filppula either getting all these assists on power play etc..

When I was optimistic I think that kucherov drouin and stamkos can be ppg guys and everyone else falls into the middle 60's to low 50's so this is quite a pleasant surprise and spells good things for the future imho

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
If our D can hold up or even improve for the post-season our scoring balance could prove to be to much for our eastern conference rivals.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Who needs Gretzky or Messier ? We have Stammer, Kucherov,Palat, Flipulla, Callahan and Johnson.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
through 20 games besides drouin who isnt getting time and palat who is a couple short its being done?

I am not being optimistic I was pointing out what has been done so far this year.

I am shocked to be honest. I never thought we would be this balanced where getting points from everyone even fourth liners etc.. Is pretty nice honestly so guys like stamkos can take a game off and usually others will step up.

Is just very impressive I didnt think callahan would score like he is filppula either getting all these assists on power play etc..

When I was optimistic I think that kucherov drouin and stamkos can be ppg guys and everyone else falls into the middle 60's to low 50's so this is quite a pleasant surprise and spells good things for the future imho

I hope all of these guys can keep up with the point per game average but it might be tough. Even if they cool off a little they are still on pace to put up strong numbers. We have a good chance of seeing 6 plus players with over 50 points. That is huge!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad