Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21 | GO CRAZY CONDORSTOWN! Perched Atop The Pacific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
What might next season's team look like in terms of actual prospects?

Lavoie-Holloway-Blumel
Safin-Rasanen-Maximov
Tullio

Samorukov-Kesselring
Broberg-Berglund
Niemelainen-Kemp

Skinner
Konovalov
Rodrigue

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
What might next season's team look like in terms of actual prospects?

Lavoie-Holloway-Blumel
Safin-Rasanen-Maximov
Tullio

Samorukov-Kesselring
Broberg-Berglund
Niemelainen-Kemp

Skinner
Konovalov
Rodrigue
I’m curious what will happen with Rasanen. He seems like a bit of a forgotten prospect but I still really like his potential to come in as a bottom 6 C. He’s a right shot and an absolute wizard on face offs so he’d definitely fill a niche here. I hope they get him signed, even if they leave him over in Liiga for another year.

I’m guessing Tullio will be back in Junior as well, so cross him off the list for next year at least.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
The bonus is he coached in the NHL for years with McLellan so I think he'll adapt fairly quickly.
And almost every poster here HATED Woodcroft and wanted him fired when he ran the Oilers PP. Just kind of shows we don’t really have a clue about coaches when we’re not in the room with them.

If Woodcroft gets hired everyone will love him until game 2 when he makes a lineup decision someone doesn’t like and the “Fire Woodcroft” thread will be started up by Cloned

:sarcasm:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
And almost every poster here HATED Woodcroft and wanted him fired when he ran the Oilers PP. Just kind of shows we don’t really have a clue about coaches when we’re not in the room with them.

If Woodcroft gets hired everyone will love him until game 2 when he makes a lineup decision someone doesn’t like and the “Fire Woodcroft” thread will be started up by Cloned

*hangs head in shame*

I'm sure I may have been one of them. Just shows how stubborn McLellan was.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

The Condors PP is pretty pathetic even with Benson and Marody. If Woodcroft becomes an NHL headcoach I hope somebody else runs the PP :)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
The Condors PP is pretty pathetic even with Benson and Marody. If Woodcroft becomes an NHL headcoach I hope somebody else runs the PP :)

Agreed. I'd also like to see Manson get a promotion. Ideally we keep our current assistants and add Woody as the HC and add Manson to work with the D along with our current coach that works with the D and oh yeah, a new goalie coach.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad