Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '19-20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I wonder how seriously they’ll consider having Benning up in the press box and running with Klefbom-Persson, Nurse-Larsson and Russell-Bear. Based on camp that’s probably their best 6, and having Benning would let them take either of the rookies out for a night if they have a couple tough games.
They will probably send Persson down to AHL for a weekend on conditioning stint before playing both Bear and Persson on the big club (scratching Benning)

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm going to watch almost every Bakersfield game this season so I'll try to post all goals on this thread and my personal review of each player as well the whole game in general :thumbu::thumbu:

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
4aEyYaq.png

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Condors be buzzing. 2-0 off goals from a tic-tac-toe goal Currie (Benson, Bouchard) and a scramble goal effort from Yamamoto (Jones, Malone).

Reactions: Llamamoto49

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Yams goal after was pretty sweet.

The Condors have some real offensive skill this season. If Starrett can play like last season... this team is stacked.

Reactions: Senor Catface

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The Condors are going to destroy some teams this year. The passes by Bouchard and Benson on the first goal were beauties and Yamamoto looks great. Jones is really engaged too.
Sorry Oilers but this is the team to watch this year.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
The Condors are going to destroy some teams this year. The passes by Bouchard and Benson on the first goal were beauties and Yamamoto looks great. Jones is really engaged too.

they’ve got a great combination of pissed off older guys and young guys eager to establish themselves. They’re a legit Calder threat.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
they’ve got a great combination of pissed off older guys and young guys eager to establish themselves. They’re a legit Calder threat.

There are some vets but what makes this team a must watch is that it's littered with NHL potential prospects much moreso than last year with the Bouchard, Samorukov, McLeod, Maxsimov additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->