Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '19-20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I'm definitely going to be more in tune with the Condors this year compared to previous seasons. It's definitely a lot more exciting watching a roster that has a fair bit of young talent that have legit NHL upside.

As I type this, Yamamoto pots another. 8-3 Condors

Last edited:

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The Condors will be stacked once they waive and send down forwards. While Benson, Marody, Gambs, Currie were good they didn’t have skilled forwards. And the backend is better than last season.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
The Condors will be stacked once they waive and send down forwards. While Benson, Marody, Gambs, Currie were good they didn’t have skilled forwards. And the backend is better than last season.

I'm sorry you might need to clarify, do you mean Benson, Marody, Gambs and Currie aren't skilled AHL players, or that they didn't have skill players to play with?

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I'm sorry you might need to clarify, do you mean Benson, Marody, Gambs and Currie aren't skilled AHL players, or that they didn't have skill players to play with?

I mean beyond those guys. I really liked Gust but I think he signed elsewhere and I never saw Yams play in the A. Most of the Condors skilled was on the backend.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I mean beyond those guys. I really liked Gust but I think he signed elsewhere and I never saw Yams play in the A. Most of the Condors skilled was on the backend.

Oh yeah gotcha. Just was curious what you meant. Thanks!

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Bakersfield is loaded for an AHL team, they should be competing for the Championship with a handful of other teams.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
For anyone who doesn’t have it, the Condors app is pretty good.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nice to see guys with chips on their shoulders after being sent down. It should be good for the entire organization because if the guys on the big club aren't getting it done there are guys that are hungry to take their spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad