Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season III | Bird Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Bear said last year was eye opening for him and is apparently training like a madman. Should be interesting to watch.

I've always had a soft spot for him for his skillset and that he comes across as a genuinely nice guy in interviews. Ideally he displaces Benning.

Reactions: Aerchon

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017
I've always had a soft spot for him for his skillset and that he comes across as a genuinely nice guy in interviews. Ideally he displaces Benning.

I'm rooting for Bear. He finds himself in a tough spot, because he's competing with a very talented kid in Bouchard who is mature beyond his years and Persson, someone who is just riding waves of momentum.

He seems like a good character guy though.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I'm rooting for Bear. He finds himself in a tough spot, because he's competing with a very talented kid in Bouchard who is mature beyond his years and Persson, someone who is just riding waves of momentum.

He seems like a good character guy though.
Nothing but motivation baby! I hope he has a crazy pre season and really steps up.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Former third round draft pick. Cool.
I find it a bit funny. Fans complain when a good guy walks like this and think there should be a rule in place to force the player to sign with the original team, but you aren't hearing that when a marginal player does this.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Draft year scouting reports I saw on him say he’s a strong checker and a good skater. Offence never really came through but obviously the Condors like Shane Starrett a lot to go sign his brother.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Draft year scouting reports I saw on him say he’s a strong checker and a good skater. Offence never really came through but obviously the Condors like Shane Starrett a lot to go sign his brother.
Good for his size or good period? Often these bigger guys get labelled good for their size, but that usually means they are slow compared to others.

Also does anyone know if he is playing Center or Wing?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Good for his size or good period? Often these bigger guys get labelled good for their size, but that usually means they are slow compared to others.

Also does anyone know if he is playing Center or Wing?

I haven’t seen him play but the reports just said he was an above average skater. Really good on face offs too.

As far as I’m aware he can play either C or LW.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Looking like a really strong team this year, should be exciting to watch games again.

Lots of talent with some rookies coming in as well.

I guess this is the 18-19 topic and full of older conversations. Should we start a 19-20 topic?

Mods, thoughts? @Soli @McDNicks17 @Bryanbryoil Should I make a new topic or stick with this one?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Lavoie with a goal and a primary assist in the 1st game of the season.

Broberg plays tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad