Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season II "Oh Yes They Call Him the Streak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

Jesus. Does anyone have the ability to score from that far back? Lol

His ability to get hard accurate shots through on net has always been the thing I loved about him. He is going to help our PP so much in the future and its going to a god damn blessing having a D who can score on the thousands of passes that McDavid makes to a wide open D trailer jumping into the play off the rush.

Reactions: Apathetic

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Well, bouchard has a spot on the team next year.

unfortunate for Caleb jones. I figured he would make the team, but probably not now.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
It's a miracle that the Eagles have 2 goals in this game. First goal the Condors fell asleep for literally 3 seconds, and the second goal was an absolutely freakish bounce off a stantion.

5-2 after 2. Colorado probably gets a little energy off that late goal. Condors need to close this out right.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
His ability to get hard accurate shots through on net has always been the thing I loved about him. He is going to help our PP so much in the future and its going to a god damn blessing having a D who can score on the thousands of passes that McDavid makes to a wide open D trailer jumping into the play off the rush.

His first pass as well. We will benefit so much off of that

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Well, bouchard has a spot on the team next year.

unfortunate for Caleb jones. I figured he would make the team, but probably not now.
Can't just say after one game man. Let's see how he does through out the whole playoffs. He's #7 dman right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad