Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '17-18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017
Well. I don't know how long Spooner and Rattie will be down there but looks like the Condors will pick up some more wins. Leave the Benson/Currie/Marody line intact and run Hebig/Spooner/Rattie on the 2nd line?

Reactions: Senor Catface

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Bear was his partner tonight. There was a goal against in the highlight package where he literally just watched his guy skate in and score.

Rough start for him so far.
Probably shocked he was sent down after his big callup when they got rid of other guys in trades.
I am sure he thought he would stick when he was called up.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
At some point I'd expect Marody and Benson to get a look with the big club if no trades are incoming.
You would think but nothing they are doing up there makes any sense, they don't seem to base much on numbers not sure what hitchcocks plan is.

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
I feel like the org wants to know what they have with both so every so often they send one down and recall the other so they both get starter play time.
Ok. Cool. Thanks.

It would be nice if one of Starrett, Wells, Skinner or Rodrigue turned into an NHL goalie.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Condors with two straight statement games, BUT... They got pretty much dominated in the third period against the Barracudas, getting outshot 19-4, it was pure turtle time.

Good to see Ethan Bear really turning it on.

Frankly I liked Bear's game more than I have Jones'. All this nonsense about Jones having a 'calmness' and a cool head.. are you kidding me? He looked absolutely frantic more than a few times. Bear, in spite of having a much weaker skating stride, demonstrates more of these qualities than Jones. Anyways, nice to see him pushing again.

Reactions: Aerchon

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Frankly I liked Bear's game more than I have Jones'. All this nonsense about Jones having a 'calmness' and a cool head.. are you kidding me? He looked absolutely frantic more than a few times. Bear, in spite of having a much weaker skating stride, demonstrates more of these qualities than Jones. Anyways, nice to see him pushing again.

I think Jones was clearly the better defender prior to his call-up, but Bear really didn't play much, and was recovering from a bit of an injury I think. Jones definitely has more swagger. I think it comes from training with his brother, and having that to lean on. If he sees his brother is able to make mistakes and still try stuff, then he can too.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

Maybe he can sing at the all-star game, like that KHL video?

cooper-guitarpng-f92bd16e36b0a15e.png

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Does Benson has a bad shot? He only has 5 goals this year.

It would be nice if he has around 20 by the end of the season.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
7-2 win.

I care more about the farm right now than I do the big club.

Keep it rolling boys.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Could Benson lead AHL scoring? He's only a few points off.

I wouldn't even call him up this season. Let him get ripe

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Could Benson lead AHL scoring? He's only a few points off.

I wouldn't even call him up this season. Let him get ripe
For rookies? Absolutely. The whole league? League leader has 50 points right now, Benson is 16 off.

Marody is 5th in rookie scoring right below Benson but has played like...10 less games.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
For rookies? Absolutely. The whole league? League leader has 50 points right now, Benson is 16 off.

Marody is 5th in rookie scoring right below Benson but has played like...10 less games.
Yeah, I meant Rookie Scoring. It would be great if we had #1 and #2 leading Rookie Scorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad