Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '17-18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So, uh, call up Rattie?

Four game point streak, up to 5-3-8 in 9 games, and torched the Texas Stars for a hat trick and an assist tonight.

My question is what is his skating looking like now? IMO it was sub par in the preseason.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
So, uh, call up Rattie?

Four game point streak, up to 5-3-8 in 9 games, and torched the Texas Stars for a hat trick and an assist tonight.
Should be mentioned the last goal he scored was an empty netter, his assist though was pretty nice deked a guy badly at the side of the net and cut across the goal mouth with a strong move and Laleggia deposited the rebound.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Wouldn't mind a Rattie call up at some point. I mean he does have 10 points in 35 NHL games and he's still young, so its not like he's not at least worth a try. Can't be much worse than how some of our bottom 6 have played this season. He also can't be any slower than Jokinen out there (although I didn't mind Jokinen's game last night).

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Wouldn't mind a Rattie call up at some point. I mean he does have 10 points in 35 NHL games and he's still young, so its not like he's not at least worth a try. Can't be much worse than how some of our bottom 6 have played this season. He also can't be any slower than Jokinen out there (although I didn't mind Jokinen's game last night).
He never got a fair chance with Blues RW depth he is not a bottom 6 forward . Bring him up put him on McDavid wing or RNH for a couple of games he deserves a look very good goal scorer him And Baertschi were incredible in Portland

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
He never got a fair chance with Blues RW depth he is not a bottom 6 forward . Bring him up put him on McDavid wing or RNH for a couple of games he deserves a look very good goal scorer him And Baertschi were incredible in Portland
Could be worth a look if Yamamoto is sent down and they want to give Jesse more time in the AHL.

Edit: just read up the page and realize bbo already suggested this!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Puljujarvi with 4 shots through 2 periods. Hopefully he can pot 1 or 2 in the 3rd since the game is now tied 1-1.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
If anyone's watching the games, how have Simpson, Stanton or even Fayne looked looked?

I doubt this team wants a rookie pro on the 3rd pairing (so no Bear, Paigin, Jones, or Mantha), so those would be your 3 most likely call ups.

All 3 would have the big team's defence looking better.

Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Benning
Russell-Fayne (the analytics beast &
darling)

Or...

Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Russell
Simpson/Stanton-Benning

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
If anyone's watching the games, how have Simpson, Stanton or even Fayne looked looked?

I doubt this team wants a rookie pro on the 3rd pairing (so no Bear, Paigin, Jones, or Mantha), so those would be your 3 most likely call ups.

All 3 would have the big team's defence looking better.

Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Benning
Russell-Fayne (the analytics beast &
darling)

Or...

Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Russell
Simpson/Stanton-Benning
Fayne hasn't really played. He has only played 3 games. Simpson had been alright and same with Stanton.

None if those guys are worth call-ups

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Why didn't Chiarelli acquired a superstar AHL center (sorta like Lander) to play with Puljujarvi to get his offensive game going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->