Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '17-18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Day is having quite a solid offensive season down there. What's his defense like for those that watch the games?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Currie, Marody, and Benson lighting it up right now.

Happy with the results the youngsters are getting right now. It’s been forever since we’ve had reason to be optimistic about the farm.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Currie, Marody, and Benson lighting it up right now.

Happy with the results the youngsters are getting right now. It’s been forever since we’ve had reason to be optimistic about the farm.

Hopefully Bear and Hebig get going as well.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I was wondering the same thing. Possible the wrong Div. III guy was given an NHL deal?

His numbers have been good everywhere he’s been, he also began his NCAA career at Providence which is a powerhouse school.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Day has lots of poise with the puck, shows intelligence, is solid and dependable... In the AHL. Whether it translates is tough to tell.

Frankly, Cooper Marody makes Bako a winning team. Without Marody, even when Yamo and Puljujarvi were down there, the team lacked dynamism, and consistency. And - it's disappointing to say - Benson was not providing much without Marody around.

I don't know if Marody is an NHL player, but he stirs the drink in the AHL.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm impressed with Day simply because of where he played last year.

Normally you don't even see the better Division 1 NCAA guys score at a 0.5 points-per-game pace as rookie pros and Day is doing it coming from Division 3.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
4 more points for Marody

2 more points for Benson

We really need to give Marody a shot next year on the big squad with way more playing time.

I'd like to see both Marody and Benson on the big club next year. We're gonna need some cheap guys to fill out the roster. Play them on Brodziak's wings.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm impressed with Day simply because of where he played last year.

Normally you don't even see the better Division 1 NCAA guys score at a 0.5 points-per-game pace as rookie pros and Day is doing it coming from Division 3.

We have Logan Day signed right? I'll admit he impressed during camp even though I had no clue who he was

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Hated Day from the very little in seen in preseason. A brutal player defensively.

Extremely small eye sample but stat watching he sure looks good.

Would like more info on this player as well if anyone has more.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
2 flukey goals in about half a second, 2-0 Condors early in the 2nd. Condors continue to dominate the shot clock, it's 13-5.

Last edited:

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Condors living in bizarro world right now. Got up 3-0 on the Gulls, and gave a late one up, 3-1 early in the third.

Totally didn't realize Patrick Eaves was playing in this game, Condors have done well to keep him in check. He did just ring one off the bar though.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Cooper Marody slides in a gimme after some great work battling and cycling, Condors up 4-1. Marody leads the Condors in scoring has a goal and an assist tonight.

And Cracknell just scored a blooper from behind the net, it's now 4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->