Value of: Bailey, Mayfield, NYI 1st or 2nd for 2nd line RW/C

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
I can actually see Babcock being interested in Mayfield. Big, tough, but hasn't been able to break through to the NHL (he did see some time in the playoffs against Washington though). Probably doesn't have much value on his own, would be part of a package.

Me too. Babcock would really like Mayfield, and I think Mayfield would thrive with a coach like Babcock.

Sparksrus3

NYI - THE TEAM WITH NO ❤️
Jun 2, 2012
Definitely not. Isles fans were upset with Strome's season but he's still valued highly.

I would give up Bailey, Mayfield, and our 1st for Plekanec though, no salary retained necessary.

Plekanec makes $ 7 million next season . Cap hit $6 mill

I keep my first round pick . With expansion around the corner can't protect everyone
Not that I don't smile seeing baileys name moving out

If that trade did happen the isles would be getting old fast

Last edited:

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Ladd Tavares Parenteau
Sedin Sedin Strome
Lee Grabovski Kulemin
Chimera Cizikas Clutterbuck
Prince Quine

I'll let that sink in with you for a while.

:naughty:

NYI would have to offload Grabovski, Kulemin, and Bailey in this process to make it work cap wise.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
:habs

Tomas Plekanec
Brian Flynn

:isles

Josh Bailey
Calvin de Haan

The Habs then try to go sign Vadim Shipachev who the Habs are interested in.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Just looking at Baileys stats and my god other than one year in junior, what has he done to deserve being picked 9th. What his biggest issue in the NHL?

Consistency. It's odd with him. He's skilled and good defensively and doesn't make mistakes.
He just doesn't light the world on fire. He's a middle six forward and useful player though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->