Baertschi Vs. Morin Vs. Coyle

shello

Mar 5, 2011
Dana Point, CA
Depends on my needs. If I need offense I'd go with Morin or Bartschi. If I needed a more defensive forward i'd go with Coyle.

Kershaw

Haven't watched Bartschi play, but between Coyle and Morin I'll slightly take Coyle.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Good question. I could see valid arguments for all three.

I have Morin in one league and I really like what he could provide me in the future. Him with Toews or Kane could be magical fantasy wise.

Bartschi provides a bit of everything, including offense on a team that needs it badly.

Coyle is my favorite of the three but could very well have the lower offensive potential. Who knows if that will come true though.

Either way it's a win-win in my opinion. I would possibly favor Morin though.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
For fantasy purposes I would say Morin.

I think he has a good chance at becoming Kane and Toews' winger full-time starting next year (2012-13). Before we got him I had Morin as a guy who could be a 30/20 type producer in the NHL. Now that I've seen him in the NHL for a few games and payed closer attention to him since the trade I could really see him blossom into a 40 goal scorer - in the right situation, that is.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
The gap between the three isn't large, but I think the clear cut winner here is Charlie Coyle. He's big, fast, strong and can score. Basically, the type of player every GM is looking for.

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin
The gap between the three isn't large, but I think the clear cut winner here is Charlie Coyle. He's big, fast, strong and can score. Basically, the type of player every GM is looking for.

This.

Not sold on his offensive upside, but he's a sure-fire NHLer nonetheless.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
This.

Not sold on his offensive upside, but he's a sure-fire NHLer nonetheless.

Even if he doesn't develop into an outstanding offensive talent its great to hear statements that he will be a sure-fire NHLer.

Hope it rips it up though. The wild desperately need a kid to come in and show some promise. With coyle, granlund, the emergence of zucker, brodin, and maybe scandella the odds of at least one hitting are good (hopefully they all do!).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->