News Article: Bad And Boring?

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
If you're a fan there's no such thing as a good, boring team. there is nothing boring about winning.

were Devil's fans bored when they road the trap to a Stanley Cup? I doubt it.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
If you're a fan there's no such thing as a good, boring team. there is nothing boring about winning.

Couldn't disagree with you more. This isn't my profession and I don't bet on the games. I watch them to be entertained, excited and inspired. If I wanted boring, I'd watch golf or bowling.

ryanbiggame*

Disagree with the first statement. Have no clue what the second statement says, is that English?

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Games are pretty boring, and the approach doesn't even work. I think the Sabres are more suited for a high-tempo system. Since trapping or whatever Ruff is doing doesn't even work, might as well go for a Philly-like system that's at least fun to watch!

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL

I disagree. I love hockey, I watch other hockey teams that I don't have a rooting interest in playing. As long as the games are good and the teams play well I will enjoy them. The Sabres have won games where I've literally fallen asleep during them and lost some of the best, most exciting hockey games I've ever seen.

I also like the fact that you think you're qualified to constitute what a "fan" is or isn't. :laugh:

RazielMoshman

Jul 10, 2012
UK
Couldn't disagree with you more. This isn't my profession and I don't bet on the games. I watch them to be entertained, excited and inspired. If I wanted boring, I'd watch golf or bowling.

Admit it, there's nothing more exciting than the sight of a big driver! Ahem...

The killer was the line about the Sabres being a chore to watch. A certain element of truth there..

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
After years of waiting for Stafford to become a legitimate scoring threat, it’s time to pull the plug. Stafford is what he is: a player that will score in bunches and pad his stats in 15 games a year and disappear the other 67. Stafford and linemate Marcus Foligno are tied for the worst plus/minus among Sabres forwards at minus-6.

Winner

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1