Pre-Game Talk: Back to back in Florida State

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Next three games are pretty huge in the standings. Florida, Tampa, and Carolina are all battling for a playoff spot

Reactions: angusyoung

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Against the Panthers dec 28, against Lightning dec 29

then we play again on NYE, so I think Price will rest one game

will Lindgren get the Cats or Tampa?

It's the other way around. We play TB on the 28th then Fla on the 29th.

Going to be a tough week. We have 5 games in 7 days: TB, Fla, Carolina on the road. Then TB again and Pens at home.

I think we can get 3pts out of 4 on the back to back, probably lose in Carolina. Lose to TB at home, because we suck at home. Then beat the Pens with a rebound game.

So 2-2-1.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
These games will be important, will we be considered a dark horse or a team still trying to find consistency.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
I predict that I don't have a clue which games we will win or lose but I can guarantee that clod Julien looks like jaba da hut.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Every games against Buffalo, Toronto, Florida and Tampa are playoffs games right now, nothing less.
If the Habs wants to get in, those are the games they need to win.

Let's hope they approach the games as if the season depend on it….and that's why Price should be playing both games.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Every games against Buffalo, Toronto, Florida and Tampa are playoffs games right now, nothing less.
If the Habs wants to get in, those are the games they need to win.

Let's hope they approach the games as if the season depend on it….and that's why Price should be playing both games.
Agreed, but they have to fix the backup situation real soon..............Price playing as much as he has in the first half of the season is no big deal...........but the last 35-40 games, we need a real backup.

Reactions: LaP

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Price probably plays the home game in Florida and Lindgren plays the away game in Tampa.

Yes, I typed that correctly.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It's the other way around. We play TB on the 28th then Fla on the 29th.

Going to be a tough week. We have 5 games in 7 days: TB, Fla, Carolina on the road. Then TB again and Pens at home.

I think we can get 3pts out of 4 on the back to back, probably lose in Carolina. Lose to TB at home, because we suck at home. Then beat the Pens with a rebound game.

So 2-2-1.

5 games in 7 days is a joke. I wish more fans would call the nhl out on their scheduling policies. It degrades the product.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad