Confirmed with Link: Back in Black for the Playoffs

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Why do I get the feeling the blacks will be our primary next year? Dundon seems to love them, and we already know we are redesigning the aways...

The front crest really grew on me this year. And yes, that may have partly been due to the winning

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
Why do I get the feeling the blacks will be our primary next year? Dundon seems to love them, and we already know we are redesigning the aways...

The front crest really grew on me this year. And yes, that may have partly been due to the winning

I’ve really come to love the simplicity of the red heathered stripes. I think we’re are going to get something very similar to the white Allstar game jerseys with the flag logo on the chest. Maybe with gray heathered stripes.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
One of my favorite posts this year was from a guy who stated Dundon was forcing other teams to where white at home. He genuinely thought that it was forced upon the home team when in reality it probably went something like this:

"Hey Ken, its Don Waddell. Tom doesnt like the white jerseys and would like to wear red when we play against you guys this year at your place. Would you be interested."

Ken Holland "Actually that's a pretty cool idea. Lots of good memories here in Detroit wearing white at home. We'll do it"

Led Tasso

Jun 2, 2016
I’ve really come to love the simplicity of the red heathered stripes. I think we’re are going to get something very similar to the white Allstar game jerseys with the flag logo on the chest. Maybe with gray heathered stripes.

Attachments

• canes new whites flag.jpg
    canes new whites flag.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 27

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised if the black is the full time home jersey next season, and I'm totally fine with that. I still think they could add a triangle or something to the logo to give it more width, but otherwise it's really sharp.

I do hope they keep the main logo on the new away jersey though, I think it works better than the flags on white.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
The blacks have grown on me but I still think the chest logo needs a triangle or some kind of shape behind/around it to give it more width. Like in the worst way. I worry if they go with a white version they'll probably do black stripes, black pants, maybe red numbers... might not look bad but would be a major shift to lose red as a primary color. Not a bad thing necessarily but would take some getting used to. Especially when they just fixed the reds pretty recently

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina

I haven't heard about this before. Link please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad