Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
Seems like Bunz will be a long term lottery ticket. He'll be in the ECHL for the full year. Is the Finnish prospect that arrived late last year going back to Europe? LB better get at least 45 AHL starts this coming season. I guess competition will push him.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Seems like Bunz will be a long term lottery ticket. He'll be in the ECHL for the full year. Is the Finnish prospect that arrived late last year going back to Europe? LB better get at least 45 AHL starts this coming season. I guess competition will push him.

No, my understanding is the Tuomiaa(sp) is here to play in NA.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I like it. We needed a capable starter down there. Gives us options, although we seem quite full. Bunz, Brossoit, Bachman, Tuomiaa and pretty sure Rimmer signed in OKC.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Strictly a minor leaguer but he played well for Oka last year. Bunz is toast, no longer a factor at all. Broissoit and the Finn are well above Bunz in my mind. Too bad and just goes to show how fragile goalies are development wise, Bunz looked like a very good prospect at one time.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Good depth signing for OKC. Probably the starter, battling with Brossy or maybe even getting another big-league start if one of our two goes down with Injury.

McDeathbyCheerios*

He will be a good guy to have down there to help Brossoit develop. Which we really need him to develop well. If he can transfer his ECHL skills to the AHL and then the Nhl we have a potential starter on our hands that's almost entirely home grown.

Bachman is also a good call up as he proved in his starts up here before his injury

ChrisPerish

Jun 22, 2014
St.Albert, Alberta
Considering the help he had infront of him during his brief stint with the Oil last season. I thought he did quite well. Having him start and Brossiot back up in OKC I think is a very good tandem down there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad