Babcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
hyman does the opposite. tell me one play where hyman created time and space or got the puck for JT/Marner last night. One ****ing play

Maybe you should actually watch the games as even commentators like Ferraro have praised the work Hyman does for them, and have included video of it to demonstrate their point. I remember one instance in which Ferraro correctly stated that a goal simply wouldn't have been scored without Hyman.

I am no fan of him on that line either, but your claims border on outright lies.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
whats the point of having a high skilled roster if the coach is not going to maximize the potential of that roster?

or if the coach doesn't have the ability to coach to players' strengths and is only good enough to have players play a certain style; and if they can't; coach cannot adapt with the roster assembled.

Imagine Sullivan playing the "Gud Pro" BS with Malkin, Crosby, Kessel and co.

you know Hagelin plays with Malkin, Kessel, you know Hagelin has 3 points and Hyman has 8 points lol

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Someone else mentioned already: I also love the things Hyman brings but the offence dies on his stick. Being with two gifted players he should be able to contribute too. We need a digger/energy guy who can also score if he receives a pass....and Mitch will get that pass through

Reactions: klmdg

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
People would f*** about Quenneville or whoever after some weeks too, the Leafs are fine, let Babcock continue his work, stop whining.

Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad