AZ Coyotes license plate ideas

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Damn MVD.... I go to site, submit my plate idea, it shows available and offers it for purchase and in the end doesn't shoe the Coyote plate as an option after all!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This could be the dullest tag in the entire ADOT collection. What a contrast from the beautiful PIR tag that is also new:

193.gif

Can someone in the front office please wake up?

I agree. There was some effort put into the PIR one.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I agree. There was some effort put into the PIR one.

Not really - it's basically just the PIR logo blown up for the background with a stripe on the side.

The Coyotes red is their whole branding. I don't know why anyone expected anything different. Black? The Cardinals' AND the Suns' plate are black (and the Suns REALLY squandered an opportunity by not offering a purple plate with orange numbers).

And BTW, "TWOWKS" isn't available - I checked earlier today. :)

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Not really - it's basically just the PIR logo blown up for the background with a stripe on the side.

The Coyotes red is their whole branding. I don't know why anyone expected anything different. Black? The Cardinals' AND the Suns' plate are black (and the Suns REALLY squandered an opportunity by not offering a purple plate with orange numbers).

And BTW, "TWOWKS" isn't available - I checked earlier today. :)

4TNITE was available.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Got mine last night after spending way longer than I should have trying to figure out what to do for personalization. :laugh:

Finally decided to honor the legacy of "Top Gear."

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Got mine last night after spending way longer than I should have trying to figure out what to do for personalization. :laugh:

Finally decided to honor the legacy of "Top Gear."

POWERR? CPTSLO? HMSTER? Do tell.

Oh yeah.... you'll no doubt see my Moserati at the games with my new Coyotes "OLFART" plate! :laugh:

:laugh: The question is how to slide "fart" past the censors: "Umm, my grandfather's name was Olaf and my dad's middle name was Arthur" (<-- true story, btw)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->