AZ Coyotes license plate ideas

Coyotes2000

Jun 25, 2007
AZ
zIo2box.jpg

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Hopefully this comes sooner rather than later. I'll definitely be sporting on on my ride once that are available.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
There was already a design made and approved from Jan Brewer - but was put on hold due to ownership - this will absolutely happen.

I wonder if they'll be waiting for the inevitable Arizona Coyotes rebrand to introduce the plates.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I take it that this idea stems from Gosbee's new plates?

xuFPPmW.jpg

:yo: Awesome

If I were in AZ I'd definitely snag one of the Yotes plates.

For now, a Yotes license plate cover has to do :)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Interesting.

Is there a way for the club to monetize this or is it strictly a vague PR / advertising thing?

Not a big car decoration guy. Have a German soccer scarf laying in the back window of my car and pondering the Coyotes window sticker.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Interesting.

Is there a way for the club to monetize this or is it strictly a vague PR / advertising thing?

Not a big car decoration guy. Have a German soccer scarf laying in the back window of my car and pondering the Coyotes window sticker.

Generally the way it works is that what's left after the government takes their cut is donated to the team charities. So Coyotes charities will benefit. Not the club, itself.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
I've got a Coyotes plate for the front bumper, would love to ditch that for a Coyotes license plate.

Kudos on the scarf selection. Do the colors not 'burn' and fade from the constant sun exposure?

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I did an article on this a while back. When I bring my sites back up I'll post the link on where it was last. I may still have an email from the team about it as well (a couple of years a go I believe).

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I just got my new tags in the mail yesterday for my D-Backs plate. Ugh.

I wonder if I can switch mid-year?

You'd have to pay another 25 per year and a plate transfer I believe. The term would remain the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->