Confirmed with Link: Axel Jonsson-Fjällby two years 775k

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
giphy.gif
Before this, my hovercraft filled with eels. But the exploding nipples was a hoot.

Reactions: John Agar

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Before this, my hovercraft filled with eels. But the exploding nipples was a hoot.
I was thinking that I'd be surprised if Gus wasn't in the opening day lineup, but looking at our options more I'd actually be surprised if he was. Hope him or Fjallby can get in over Appleton.

EDIT: I actually meant to respond to @10Ducky10 there. That's what I get for posting while walking the dog :laugh:

Last edited:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Grass don't grow on a busy street, as the saying goes. :nod:
That's a good saying but the SIL is sensitive about his hair loss so my wife forbids any comments about it. The other SIL in town has a full head of hair. And the third SIL out on the coast has hair right out of the 60s. (And for greater certainty, I'm taking about the NINETEEN Sixties and not what we had back in our own sixties.)

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Exploding nipples aren't a hoot...

They are distracting... agitating...

The soft strands of flowing hair gently protecting said nipples would sooth...

Hovercrafts filled with eels is old hat these days... everyone has got one... insanity...

Few have flowing locks to tame the fur ball that is HFJets...

AJF is the conditioner for all that is superficially wrong with the Jets...

200.gif

Oops... wrong gif... see what happens when you don't have hair...even if you smell good...

R.159cd84e749bacdca7c7007536383038

Better...

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad