Axel Holmstrom to Return to Sweden for 2016-17

KasperTheGrittyGhost

Jan 12, 2008
Michigan
Yeah, no worries. Also much different putting on 15 lbs at 200 lbs, vs putting on 15 lbs at 160 lbs.

Yeah that's a big deal. I was a wrestler in high school, and have competed in mma and kickboxing for the last two years. Lots of guys, including myself, can fluctuate weight on a 30lb margin just based on the focus of your training (i.e. Cardio vs powerlifting).

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Is Holmström currently injured or what?

Only 4 games at this season.

He hurt his knee in last year's playoffs and was out until November. Then hurt his knee again in the second game back and this past week made his second comeback.

EDIT. Injured again, will miss a week.

Last edited:

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
He hurt his knee in last year's playoffs and was out until November. Then hurt his knee again in the second game back and this past week made his second comeback.

EDIT. Injured again, will miss a week.

Poor guy. His career trajectory had been such a pleasant surprise with his playoff performances. Unfortunately this kind of injury trouble could ruin his chances.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I completely forgot Wings drafting this kid. Glad it was only a 7th round pick to acquire him. Hopefully he gets his health woes figured out, because right now is an important time for development for him.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Sounds like the faith of Marchenko. Multiple lower-body injuries and still managed to make a career.

If he ever becomes a decent Bottom6 player, it's better than nothing for a 7th rounder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad