Awesome brawl in Bruins/Thrashers game

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Poor Meyers got jumped like nobodys business. Ference goes after him, #54 about tackles afterwards, then "tough guy Lucic" gets his shot in.

MR50goalscorer

† Assyrian MMA †
Jan 26, 2008
Canada
that goon Ference got his eye smashed in by Stewart after punching someone down on the ice while he was held by four other people

Arthur*

I like how I'm the only rational Bruin fan here but on the Bruins board I haven't made a serious post in years

Mr Atoz*

That didn't make the 10 dirtiest checks this week. The bruin announcers are the absolute dregs of hockey.

NewEnglandSportsFan*

Things we can all LOL at:

Kane still had on his visor during his fight... once again.

Meyer took a beautiful dive on the Lucic suckerpunch.

The whole Edwards reaction to the Savard fight... although most people are misunderstanding him, thinking he was saying it was suicide for Little because Savvy would kill him. He said if Savvy got hurt by Little, the other bruins would kill him.

NewEnglandSportsFan*

Poor Meyers got jumped like nobodys business. Ference goes after him, #54 about tackles afterwards, then "tough guy Lucic" gets his shot in.

don't forget about all the Thrashers immediately jumping the Bruins in response...

fatschoonerrat

Jul 6, 2007
Charleston
hockeyfansunion.com
One more thing:

FIGHT.jpg

:laugh:

Crossovert*

The whole Edwards reaction to the Savard fight... although most people are misunderstanding him, thinking he was saying it was suicide for Little because Savvy would kill him. He said if Savvy got hurt by Little, the other bruins would kill him.

no, people should have understood that about the "suicide pact", the Pejorative Sluration that happened in that fight was when he was screaming that savard was throwing punches when he clearly was not

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia

Well when someones actually strong enough to take if off of him then fine. Besides, it was one of those "in the moment" things. Quit crying over it.

Keep on calling it a dive. Will look great when your guy is suspended a game.

Analyzer*

I'm surprised Savard fought. Normally he throws cheapshots and runs off.

I don't even want to hear Edwards' commenting on this. He'll compare the hit to Pearl Harbour and the brawl to the nuclear bomb and how Boston had no other chance.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Jack Edwards is awful. WOW.

That hit was borderline, IMO. Maybe high, but attempt to injure? I don't know...

Very tough of Lucic to punch a guy held by the official.

Kudos to Savard. Stepping into it even with his concussion issue.

Horton had a good one vs. Kane.

BreakAwayBergy

Aug 6, 2010
Maine
I like how I'm the only rational Bruin fan here but on the Bruins board I haven't made a serious post in years

:( I don't post much, but don't I count? I thought my post was fairly neutral. ;)

But like has already been said: The hit was clean, if high. But that is not, when you get down to it, what it was about. The B's had a lot to prove, and im pretty happy with what I saw.

Vic Rattlehead*

If only Jack Edwards called that like other play-by-play guys:

"And now we have a fight...they are going at it...oh look a punch. Yep, quite some solid action here....*yawn*".

I enjoy his over-the-top style because it pisses so many people off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->