• Tavares

• Panarin

• Draisaitl

• Ovie

• Other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Not sure why you have Giordano there. He's not even the best player on his team. Burns is. The Sharks live and die with Burns. The Flames are good with or without Giordano.

EK is the best player on the Sharks though.The Flames defense looks pretty bad without Giordano as well.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
EK is the best player on the Sharks though.The Flames defense looks pretty bad without Giordano as well.
He hasn't played like our best player. Maybe if he stays, he'll become our best player, but Burns is top dog on our team. Our offence runs through Burns, and did so even with a healthy Karlsson.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Gaudreau will get more votes than Giordano, but Giordano is unquestionably more valuable to the Flames.

I wouldn’t expect either of them to finish top 3 though.

Kucherov
Crosby
McDavid

All three had bonkers seasons.

Last edited:

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I'm not suggesting that he should actually win the award, but I don't see how you can keep McDavid off of that list given what he did this year and how crappy his team was.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Kucherov probably wins it even though he was not the most valuable by carrying his team. Kane and McDavid would have the award if either of the two are playoff bound.

Kucherov
Crosby
McDavid

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Kucherov probably wins it even though he was not the most valuable by carrying his team. Kane and McDavid would have the award if either of the two are playoff bound.

Kucherov
Crosby
McDavid

You have a very accurate username.

Reactions: Gains

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
You have a very accurate username.
Hey manz I'm just alluding to it like last season with McDavid winning the Lindsay where as the player that was most valuable to its team won the Hart. Kucherov was hockey's most outstanding player this year but he might not be the most valuable to his team compared to others.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Hey manz I'm just alluding to it like last season with McDavid winning the Lindsay where as the player that was most valuable to its team won the Hart. Kucherov was hockey's most outstanding player this year but he might not be the most valuable to his team compared to others.

Last year was a bit embarrassing tbh with Hall winning. Voters have hopefully learned from that and will start giving the award to the player who is actually the best from now on.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Last year was a bit embarrassing tbh with Hall winning. Voters have hopefully learned from that and will start giving the award to the player who is actually the best from now on.

I mean going by the way you define it Kucherov wins it easily.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
An Oilers fan is the first to vote for Giordano? The dude has been insane this season.
He has, but there are so many good candidates to choose from. Gio, Gaudreau, McDavid, Crosby, Kucherov, Kane could all win it and I wouldn't be able to argue against any of them. Very difficult to exclude Kucherov with his historic season, and Crosby/McDavid were both absolutely indispensable to their teams. Then on the Flames I think it's a toss-up as to whether Gio or Gaudreau was the more valuable player.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Stone isn't getting any votes playing for a last place team before getting traded at the deadline
Disagree, Stone is one of the best players in the league. Even on those garbage Sens he was +13. Bobby Ryan is -29.

acor

Jan 13, 2012
One vote for Marchand was supposed to be McDavid vote, my missclick...

Anyway... Kucherov, Crosby, McDavid...

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm not suggesting that he should actually win the award, but I don't see how you can keep McDavid off of that list given what he did this year and how crappy his team was.

He has the much stronger case this year. He was more productive (relative to the league) while his team was in contention for the playoffs as opposed to last year when he was 5th to 7th in scoring for the time his team was in playoff contention.

Should be a comfortable #2 pick IMO. Kuch should be the clear #1 and Crosby should be a comfortable #3 pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad