• Panarin

• Draisaitl

• Ovie

• Other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Kucherov is 100% a lock for the hart.
Crosbys 100 points and selke level player make him a lock.
I think Mcdavid won’t get shafted this season again

Top 5
Kuch
Sid
Mcdavid
Ovechkin
Mack

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Btw, where's Barkov? And Tavares over Marner...
PerfectRapidIntermediateegret-max-1mb.gif

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Kucherov is a lock to win, and I think McDavid will end up in 2nd. I've seen a lot of talk about him getting the shaft last year and with voters feeling confident in Kucherov winning as opposed to last year's open race, I think they reward him here. With all the talk of Crosby for Selke and him being tied with Marchand for the top scorers among playoff teams after Kucherov, the team's struggles throughout the year and the fact the media loves him, I think he ends up 3rd.

Ovechkin, MacKinnon and Gaudreau probably round out the top 6 in some order

FinProspects

Sep 15, 2007
Kucherov (will win)
Sid
If we count only playoff players then Giordano
If we dont then Mcdavid.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
I like Draisaitl a lot but him and McDavid shouldn't be there as the Oilers were never in serious playoff contention.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Kucherov

Kane
McDavid

Surprised Kane is not getting more attention after the season he just had.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Not sure why you have Giordano there. He's not even the best player on his team. Burns is. The Sharks live and die with Burns. The Flames are good with or without Giordano.
Gio was the best defenseman in the league this year, and the best player on the Flames no matter how many points Gaudreau scored.

Seriously - don't make me waste energy pumping a team I don't even like. Dmen get shafted in the Hart voting, but Gio is absolutely worthy of a top 3 nom.

Reactions: Mbraunm

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Gio was the best defenseman in the league this year, and the best player on the Flames no matter how many points Gaudreau scored.

Seriously - don't make me waste energy pumping a team I don't even like. Dmen get shafted in the Hart voting, but Gio is absolutely worthy of a top 3 nom.

Gio would be a worthy finalist, but as you said, dmen get shafted in Hart voting, and this is asking who will be the finalists. I'd imagine that same bias will lead to Gaudreau having considerably more votes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad