Pre-Game Talk: #AvsHabs (12/01/2019 ; 7:00 PM ; TVAS, SN, ALT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Sad to say... But Muller is useless... If folks hre are judging that Lacroix or Sly were super bad coaches, they should look at Muller too.

Was it just that Claude Julien liked Muller that he didn’t get canned or was it because he has for whatever reason a bit more of reputation then the others? I never understood what made Muller special. He was never Gerard Galant behind our bench and I never understood why some media and fans painted him that way.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Was it just that Claude Julien liked Muller that he didn’t get canned or was it because he has for whatever reason a bit more of reputation then the others? I never understood what made Muller special. He was never Gerard Galant behind our bench and I never understood why some media and fans painted him that way.

Apparently the players love him like they loved Gallant though, he probably brings more EQ than IQ in his role. I dunno though, just guessing on the latter.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
How does Drouin not look in the mirror and say “I have the opportunity to be this generation’s French Canadian superstar”...and not embrace it? Such a heartless, gutless player. Why didn’t he get a bridge contract like every other young player?
He thinks he's already there............MB has already annointed him.

Reactions: Tyson

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I never had the chance to see Shaw’s injury. Anyone has a link or video of what happened ?

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Good to split up Domi and Drouin, but I pity the fool who gets stuck with him. And get Byron off the PP please, or better yet, off the team.
I want to keep Byron 5 vs 5 play. He is a fast player in transition. I wonder why they don't try Drouin on the left on PP, as he did last year late. Scored a few goals this way. The other teams might have figured it out, but it hasn't been done in a year! Instead of looking at plenty of guys who can't finish. 3 balanced lines but no finisher!

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I’m sick of seeing Agostino, and Kulak and Chaput and Schlemko and Alzner....du bois mort!!!!
I say Agostino and Kulak should stay.
I liked when Kulak played with Weber. It seems as if he'd be the stay at home while Weber joined the attack. Kulak would join the rush at times.. but he knew his job was at defense and would get back immediately. Seems good positionally and with his stick. Ok, no offensive upside.
Agostino. This guy has talent. He just hasn't been able to translate it to the NHL. He hits. I'm not one of those, but I could understand wanting to trade Agostino while he has "any" value at all. Well, Bergevin knows what's up!

Reactions: jaffy27 and HKbleu

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Byron is a legit top 9 do it all forward.

Right, and what is he doing then? 4 million to skate fast and not produce? At what point do you expect a little for your money?

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
That new 1st pp unit is basically pass to Weber and let him shoot.
Agostino, Byron and Armia are there basically just to win puck battles and pass it back to Drouin

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Right, and what is he doing then? 4 million to skate fast and not produce? At what point do you expect a little for your money?

For an organization who's paying Alzner and Schlemko a total of 6,8M$ for riding and loading the bus......i think Byron is not problem #1 on their list.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Belial seems to think. that. Shaw. is. the. straw. that. stirs. the. drink.
Wasn't the hottest stretch early on with Lehk? I know people were complaining he wasn't scoring but the line had great underlying numbers and Lehk was definitely getting his share of points.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Bob Cole will still have them playing together, just you wait and see.
He'll also have them score the same goal while in the locker room during the 1st intermission. What he is doing calling the 1st intermission is anyone's guess. He may have been a legend in his time but the CBC is doing his legacy no favours by keeping him on. On the positive side when Cole is on the broadcast I get two games for the price of one. The game I can see with my eyes and the one Cole is calling.

Reactions: Rapala

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
How does Drouin not look in the mirror and say “I have the opportunity to be this generation’s French Canadian superstar”...and not embrace it? Such a heartless, gutless player. Why didn’t he get a bridge contract like every other young player?

You're a Freanch Canadians Superstars pretty easily in this town. Look at Deslauriers last year. Drouin is running in 3 commercials at the same time right now. Look at how everybody whine about the "poor poor poor Hudon" who's not playing.....but Peca who's outproducing Chaput, Hudon and Deslauriers....Who cares!?!

Don't have to work for it anymore, without a game played on this team, they were calling him the most exciting player since Guy Lafleur.

Reactions: Tyson

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Enough of Mete, get Juulsen up here. Bench the newest millionaire on Club CH Paul Byron, god he sucks. I can't take seeing Agostino and Chaput either, this team of waiver wire pickups has worn thin.

Bergevin you enormous Wanker, resign and take your pro scouting staff with you.
You either just came back from vacation in the UK or you've been watching solely English films the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad