Pre-Game Talk: #AvsHabs (12/01/2019 ; 7:00 PM ; TVAS, SN, ALT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Why does Agostino get unlimited PP chances but Lehk hasn't seen a sniff in months?

I don't mind the new ES lines overall, but I'm not hopeful that will Danault/Drouin will have much success. I'd also like to see Domi and Gallagher together.
I’m sick of seeing Agostino, and Kulak and Chaput and Schlemko and Alzner....du bois mort!!!!

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
I'd prefer him as an AHLer ready to be called up in case of injury.
I don't think we're in that position right now with injuries and underwhelming play of certain guys. Always look to upgrade but right now, not sure we have anyone better to fill the left side on the 3rd pairing.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
giphy.gif

Let's start with the first major leak, Bergevin's cranium

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Good to split up Domi and Drouin, but I pity the fool who gets stuck with him. And get Byron off the PP please, or better yet, off the team.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
How does Drouin not look in the mirror and say “I have the opportunity to be this generation’s French Canadian superstar”...and not embrace it? Such a heartless, gutless player. Why didn’t he get a bridge contract like every other young player?

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Why does Agostino get unlimited PP chances but Lehk hasn't seen a sniff in months?

I don't mind the new ES lines overall, but I'm not hopeful that will Danault/Drouin will have much success. I'd also like to see Domi and Gallagher together.
I like Muller,but he hasn’t helped at all improving the power play and he hasn’t helped improve the faceoff percentage either (I believe he works with them on that). It’s time to move on.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I’m sick of seeing Agostino, and Kulak and Chaput and Schlemko and Alzner....du bois mort!!!!

I'm sick of seeing Petry, Tatar, Gallagher, Byron, Shaw and Cie not being converted into draft picks, all mobile infantry blocking the ride of our big tank. I don't mind the dead wood this year. I'm already looking forward to the next season of the nhl netflix show.

Jul 6, 2016
No recent news about Shaw's injury ? The guy is badly lacking . He was playing great with Drouin and Domi.

Reactions: Fixxer

Jul 6, 2016
We need Alzner to get bogged down in the mud, so the tank doesn't.

Also, I agree with whomever said Muller needs to go. I tried to say this a month, or two ago, but it's gained traction, so fire Muller.

Sad to say... But Muller is useless... If folks hre are judging that Lacroix or Sly were super bad coaches, they should look at Muller too.

Jul 6, 2016
So, CJ decided to shuffle his cards. Drouin and Domi not on the same line tonight. Tatar on the third line with Kotkaniemi.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Enough of Mete, get Juulsen up here. Bench the newest millionaire on Club CH Paul Byron, god he sucks. I can't take seeing Agostino and Chaput either, this team of waiver wire pickups has worn thin.

Bergevin you enormous Wanker, resign and take your pro scouting staff with you.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
How does Drouin not look in the mirror and say “I have the opportunity to be this generation’s French Canadian superstar”...and not embrace it? Such a heartless, gutless player. Why didn’t he get a bridge contract like every other young player?

Facebook him and say that.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Enough of Mete, get Juulsen up here. Bench the newest millionaire on Club CH Paul Byron, god he sucks. I can't take seeing Agostino and Chaput either, this team of waiver wire pickups has worn thin.

Bergevin you enormous Wanker, resign and take your pro scouting staff with you.

Byron is a legit top 9 do it all forward.

Reactions: Prairie Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->