Pre-Game Talk: Avs vs. Stars: October 15th 2013 | Their new logo just looks like a spiky D

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

We aren't going to find out where this team is at until they lose a few in a row, and see how they bounce back. Obviously the longer this streak goes the better, as the games get tougher towards the end of the season. Our start the year Andy dragged us into the playoffs was a big reason we made the playoffs that season.

We are in a tough division, so these are 2 big points.

Finally get to watch a game again.

It isn't that tough.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
We aren't going to find out where this team is at until they lose a few in a row, and see how they bounce back. Obviously the longer this streak goes the better, as the games get tougher towards the end of the season. Our start the year Andy dragged us into the playoffs was a big reason we made the playoffs that season.

We are in a tough division, so these are 2 big points.

Finally get to watch a game again.

We were JUST barely .500 after our 19-6-2 streak or whatever it was to start that season. I believe. Going off full blown memory only.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Benoit is not going to be the one to sit to get Barrie back in. The Avs see him as one of the top 4.

At least we won't be giving the giant Russian his first NHL goal tonight.

I agree this one is going to be tough. I don't think the Avs match up well with Dallas. And cassic let down game. Not that I don't think Roy has this team much more focused but they are only human.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Yes he keeps mentioning Guenin's PK ability and has been since camp, even when he looks limited in other aspects of the game. I hope we see Barrie back in soon, it's a waste to have him sitting in the press box.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Benoit is not going to be the one to sit to get Barrie back in. The Avs see him as one of the top 4.

At least we won't be giving the giant Russian his first NHL goal tonight.

I agree this one is going to be tough. I don't think the Avs match up well with Dallas. And cassic let down game. Not that I don't think Roy has this team much more focused but they are only human.

why do you think we do not .. >?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad