GDT: Avs vs Jets 6PM MST: We're better on the road right?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Avalanche Lines:
1)9296
2)Higher Education Line
3)Poor Soda :(

4)Smorgasbord Line

1)Spinny boy-EJ
2)Good game or bad game?-#5 dman
3)Nemeth-Better than Nemeth

Varly's replacement
Varly

Jets Lines:
1)Connor- Scheifele-Wheeler
2)Laine-Little-Roslovic
3)Perrault-Lowry-Tanev
4)Lemieux-Copp-Appleton

1)Morrisey-Trouba
2)Chiarot-Myers
3)Kulikov-Morrow

Hellebuyck
Brossoit

*taken from previous GDT

Reactions: dahrougem2

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I have the same feeling about this game as the one you have when you mix Chinese food, beer and icecream together

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
We're going to beat the **** out of the Jets.
YEAH. No prisoners!

NdxF.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this one. Avs struggle against teams that are much bigger and more physical than they are, and that they can't outskate. Plus the Avs are struggling in general right now, and I'm not sure we can take much away from that NYR game with all the PP time they got.

This could be a big test for Grubauer. Probably will have to deal with a lot of traffic and physicality in front of his net too. Hopefully he does well.

First goal will be huge if the Avs can get it.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this one. Avs struggle against teams that are much bigger and more physical than they are, and that they can't outskate. Plus the Avs are struggling in general right now, and I'm not sure we can take much away from that NYR game with all the PP time they got.

This could be a big test for Grubauer. Probably will have to deal with a lot of traffic and physicality in front of his net too. Hopefully he does well.

First goal will be huge if the Avs can get it.

Lol as if anyone has any other feelings these days?

Reactions: dahrougem2

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I don't know, but thank goodness Buff is out. Every game I think he's gonna kill one of the Avs little people. I feel like he's trying to too.

It's really Barrie I'd be worried for. Every time Buff and him come into contact I imagine the Pillsbury Doughboy making that noise.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
It's really Barrie I'd be worried for. Every time Buff and him come into contact I imagine the Pillsbury Doughboy making that noise.

The big guys on teams like Anaheim, SJ, and Winnipeg have been targeting Girard too. Really going after him and trying to line him up for big hits.

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
The big guys on teams like Anaheim, SJ, and Winnipeg have been targeting Girard too. Really going after him and trying to line him up for big hits.

That's always how teams treat small elusive players. Bruisers have wanted to obliterate Patrick Kane, Gaudreau, ect since forever ago. The ones that make a name for themselves are typically so elusive that only very dirty or late hits connect.

Reactions: McMetal

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
That's always how teams treat small elusive players. Bruisers have wanted to obliterate Patrick Kane, Gaudreau, ect since forever ago.

It's been ramped up this year though because of the Avs early success. Teams can't skate with them, so they're trying to obliterate them physically.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Expecting big game from Laine because if you're struggling, need goals, points and stuff, no better team to play than the Avs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad