GDT: Avs vs Ducks. Wed, Oct 2. 7:30 MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I wouldn't underestimate Perrault, he's a solid player, and Selanne will be Selanne. If Varly plays average or better and the defense limits their mistakes we could walk away with the win. We shall see. I'm hoping MacKinnon can continue from the Vegas game, that would be a big boost to the offense if he can get it going early.

Perreault is solid player (great trade by GMGM) but he should get killed by Duchene. Well, almost.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
How is this Patrick Maroon guy their best option on the top line? Never even heard of the dude. Seems odd.

Wow, you people think we're going to win easily tonight? We did kinda pick 1st overall this summer and sucked last year, temper your expectations!

No way, we should be as optimistic as possible going into the season with a fresh start. We should expect to be winning right off the bat until they prove otherwise.

The people who think we should automatically lose, based on the PAST!! And being so bad under Joe Sucko are the one's who should be changing their expectations.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
How is this Patrick Maroon guy their best option on the top line? Never even heard of the dude. Seems odd.

No way, we should be as optimistic as possible going into the season with a fresh start. We should expect to be winning right off the bat until they prove otherwise.

The people who think we should automatically lose, based on the PAST!! And being so bad under Joe Sucko are the one's who should be changing their expectations.

I find myself in the middle. I'm hoping for the win and expect the win; however, they will have to do a few things very well this game to pull it off.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
A couple of things that will help ALL of us have a good time tonight:

A) You guys know the rules. DO NOT do things that will cause me headaches tonight. It's been a pretty bad week and just like ALL of you I have been looking forward to tonight, so let's have a good time

B) In the event of any in-game controversy, do not travel to the other team's board and start causing trouble there. This one should be pretty self-explanatory. If you get Warned or Infracted on another team's board then myself and the rest of the Mods here will look at it as warranted.

Those are really the only two. We have a great, fun, lively group of posters here, and you guys know that in general we try to keep it pretty loose, so let's have fun tonight!

Go Avs Go!

Last edited:

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
A couple of things that will help ALL of us have a good time tonight:

A) You guys know the rules. DO NOT do things that will cause me headaches tonight. It's been a pretty bad week and just like ALL of you I have been looking forward to tonight, so let's have a good time

B) In the event of any in-game controversy, do not travel to the other team's board and start causing trouble there. This one should be pretty self-explanatory. If you get Warned or Infracted on another team's board then myself and the rest of the Mods here will look at it as warranted.

Those are really the only two. We have a great, fun, lively group of posters here, and you guys know that in general we try to keep it pretty loose, so let's have fun tonight!

Go Avs Go!

Understood boss man! Hope the Avs turn your week around!

Last edited by a moderator:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I understood that the other one was more of a pregame thread, we can use that one if you guys want.

Your GDT is the chosen one

Here's what happened in regards to the Dual GDT's, for those who would like to know

This morning when I got up I changed the Prefix on this thread to be a GDT, I didn't think we had to actually open up a brand new one. Then about an hour and half later while I was at work I got on HF and saw that another GDT was created (which is no biggie)

Because I am at work I am severely limited by what I can do, I would like to merge the threads, but I can't get enough time to actually do it.

So that's the long and short of it.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Here's what happened in regards to the Dual GDT's, for those who would like to know

This morning when I got up I changed the Prefix on this thread to be a GDT, I didn't think we had to actually open up a brand new one. Then about an hour and half later while I was at work I got on HF and saw that another GDT was created (which is no biggie)

Because I am at work I am severely limited by what I can do, I would like to merge the threads, but I can't get enough time to actually do it.

So that's the long and short of it.

I was on my phone and didn't see the prefix changed or I wouldnt have started another one. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad